78

[Lydia is finding out information about the Beast. I still want Ella to be part of this, of course.]

Eliana's POV:

Stiles, Hayden and I carried an injured Liam into a classroom. I looked over his wounds, seeing them on his chest and stomach. They were deep and ragged.

He wobbled and Hayden and Stiles laid him down. Liam grunted. "I'm okay. I'm fine."

"What?" Hayden asked. "Is it bad?"

"No," Liam replied.

Stiles looked between the younger teens. "Very."

Hayden gave a slow nod. "Okay. Okay."

Liam coughed and asked, "What do you guys usually do when this happens?"

Stiles lifted a hand. "Oh, I usually pass out. And I still think I might do that."

"Stiles!" I yelled. "Find a place to sit."

He glanced at me. "I'm okay. Okay. Scott did this with pain. He could trigger it."

"Pain makes you human."

Hayden frowned. "He's already in pain." She turned to me. "How?"

Stiles nodded. "Right, okay, but maybe adding a little more could help take away the pain."

Liam groaned and I gave Hayden a nod. "Take away his pain."

Hayden kissed him and the black lines appeared as his pain disappeared.

Liam chased after Scott, worried about his alpha's injuries. Scott ignored his pain. Of course he would.

We found out that Mason was the Beast and I let out a defeated sigh. It's always the nice kids. I'm glad I'm not one of the nice ones.