31

Eliana's POV:

Sheriff frowned. "Hang on, hang on. They were both in the car?"

Stiles shook his head. "No, Dad, Mr. Hart, they're trying to tell you that it was two separate kidnappings, okay? Two doctors, both gone."

My dad pointed to the picture. "So whose car is this?"

"Dr. Hilyard, the on-call doctor," Melissa informed. "The E.R. attending is the one that never made it in."

"Let's just focus on getting your story first, all right?" Sheriff suggested.

Melissa nodded. "Yeah."

Sheriff glanced at us. "Boys, Ella, give us a second."

"These are definitely sacrifices, right?" Scott asked.

Stiles nodded. "Yeah, it's the one Deaton calls Healers."

"What about Danny? He threw up mistletoe. That's not a coincidence, and if he hadn't been with Ethan, he probably would've died. Danny's not a healer. I..."

"Can you two hear that?"

"They found a body," I said.

I got a picture from Derek and narrowed my eyes.

Stiles glanced at me. "What is it?"

"I have to go. Keep me updated."

I ran off and heard Stiles calling out after me, but I didn't turn around.

I reached his loft and entered. "Is it true? Are they coming?"

Derek nodded. "Yeah. They're coming tonight. Don't you have school, Ella?"

I coughed fakely. "I'm sick today."

"You're -- Does your dad know about this?"

"Told him it was something with the Alpha Pack and that he couldn't talk me out of it."

Isaac and Boyd entered and Derek frowned at them. "Go back to school."

"Well, actually, we can't," Isaac replied. "Boyd and I are incredibly and unbelievably sick."

"First Ella, now you two. With what, brain damage?"

"Well, I have a migraine, and, uh, Boyd here has explosive diarrhea."

"We're here to protect you," Boyd reassured.

Derek scoffed. "You're here to protect me? Well, I'm in trouble then."

"Actually, Boyd here came up with a plan," Isaac said.

Boyd nodded. "Yeah, I thought about the time Gerard had me and Erica locked up, tied up with electrical wires pushing current through us. I was wondering how we could do something like that... But on a bigger scale."

My phone buzzed and I looked at the message. "Oh, son of a..."

Derek turned to me. "Ella, what is it?"

I shook my head. "Nothing."

"Eliana."

"Um, Deaton's been taken."

"Do you need to go?"

I shook my head. "No, Scott told me he'd lock me up if I showed, and I'd rather not be locked up. Boyd, what's your plan?"

Boyd glanced at me before saying, "In a pool of electrified water, it can take up to 50 milliamps to kill a normal human, less than the power it takes to turn on a light bulb."