100

Eliana's POV:

We were hiding behind concrete columns, trash cans, dumpsters and steel barriers to escape the firing guns.

A hunter got in position to shoot Scott and I snuck through the shadows to hit the hunter. Malia was doing the same, but was more obvious. I almost yelled for her to stop, but kept my mouth shut as I didn't want to give my position away.

"Malia," Scott called. "Ella, if you're doing the same, stop."

Before I could do anything, I noticed a blue Jeep mowing down the hunter. A small smile crossed my face when I saw who was driving.

"Didn't think you're doing this without me, did you?" Stiles asked.

"Without us?" Derek smirked, appearing next to the driver's side window.

I grinned widely. My God had I missed him.

Derek shifted and growled before launching himself at the hunters.

He took down several hunters and I joined his side, taking out a few. Malia and Peter took down a few others.

The remaining hunters ran to their cars and drove off.

I stared up at Derek. "You could've told us you were coming. Told me you were coming."

Derek chuckled. "And ruin the surprise? I missed you, Eliana."

I smiled. "And I you."

The two of us stared at each other a moment before I pressed a soft kiss to Derek's lips and whispered, "I love you."

He brushed my hair back and said softly, "I love you, too."

After a brief moment of comfortable silence, I said, "Lucille is gone."

He pushed me back slightly, placing his hands on my shoulders. "Gone?"

"Yeah. She was going to kill me, and I beat her to it. Frying pan to the right spot in the head. She's gone forever."

Derek pulled me into his arms and I relished in his embrace. "I'm glad you don't have to worry about her anymore, Eliana."

"Me too."

We walked over to Scott and Deucalion. The former Alpha Pack leader placed a hand on Scott's as Malia ran over.

Deucalion said, "Gerard... What he fears most... He can't beat you. And he knows it." His hand fell and he slumped to the ground.

I looked to Scott. "It's started, hasn't it?"

"What's started?" Stiles wondered.

"It's an all-out war," Scott replied.

Scott hugged Derek as Peter walked over. "As much as I enjoy the impromptu family reunion, what are you doing here?"

"I found a pack slaughtered in Beacon Hills," Derek answered. "There were two words written in blood on a wall. Beacon Hills."

Scott frowned. "You came back for Beacon Hills?"

"No. Came back for you and Eliana."

We heard Gerard's voice coming through the radio in Stiles' Jeep. ""Blood and destruction. Dreadful objects so familiar. All pity choked with custom of fell deeds. Caesar's spirit, raging for revenge. With Ate by his side come hot from hell, shall in these confines with a monarch's voice."" He paused and asked, "Do you know the rest, Scott, Eliana? Do you know your Shakespeare?"

Scott held the radio to Derek who said, ""Cry, 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war.""

"War, indeed. Welcome back, Derek. You must all be feeling nostalgic. Are you pleased with the little family reunion I've gathered around you, Scott, Eliana?"