Arc 1: Campus Pentagonal Love (13)

It's been more than 5 months Dylan enjoyed his lovey dovey life with Aaron. After being proposed on their third month relationship in a very fancy way, Dylan surprised to know that both families approved their relationship easily. Mommy Crawford even often came to meet with Mommy McKenzie discussing about their engagement. He still remembered the night when Aaron came with his parents.

~Few weeks ago~

"I'm so glad that this ignorant child finally find his love, wuwuwu" sobbed Mommy Crawford while holding Mommy McKenzie hands.

"Mother" said Aaron

"What? You dumb child, you need to take care Dylan well, if not I will snatch Dylan away from you" said Mommy Crawford while pinching Aaron's face.

Dylan felt amused looking at Aaron like that.

"Oh my, look here my cinnamon bun is smiling, come come let me see your cute smile Dylan"

Dylan received a tight and loving hug from Aaron's mother.

"Ehem, honey, please" said Daddy Crawford calming his excited wife.

"It's ok. We also glad that our Dylan gets so much love from Crawford family" said Mommy McKenzie while smiling happily.

Mommy McKenzie and Mommy Crawford actually besties from the very young age, they even had considered to match Dylan and Aaron into marriage at first but they prefer to not force it and let the destiny pave the way.

"I've told you Mary that Dylan's cuteness could melt that dumb iceberg" said Mommy Crawford while giggling and whispering to Mommy McKenzie

"Yes Lyla, actually I doubted it at first since Aaron rarely respond to Dylan" whispered her back

The wives looked happy talking to each other, laughing and giggling, while the husbands look at their wives smiling helplessly. The talk ended with their engagement date settled on the next spring and the marriage would be happened after Aaron's graduation. Although Aaron really want to marry Dylan right at the moment, but he planned to cherish their moment from boyfriend to husband like enjoying the dating and preparing the marriage together.

"Alpha, why do Aaron's parent so supportive toward our relationship? I mean like the original story said that Aaron and Risa faced a lot of hardship before finally be approved by Crawford family" asked Dylan suddenly when remembering that night event when Aaron's parent came to their house.

"It seemed because of the status. Risa is an orphaned and poor girl while you are Lyla Crawford's best-friend child. Perhaps?"

"But, we are both men right? Although the world nowadays already acknowledge gay relationship, when McKenzie has brother Alex, how about the Crawford family's offspring?" asked Dylan confusedly

"I'm not sure"

"Well, looking at Aaron's parent, it seems fine"

"We'll see it later"

Dylan lazying around on his bed until finally it's time for his class this afternoon.

On his way to school, inside the car. Raphael started asking his question that had been frequently asked after Aaron's parents came for the engagement and marriage matter.

"Are you sure of marrying Aaron?"

"Raphael, I think you will get a trophy of asking similar question 15 times in a row without fail" answer Dylan with his hand moved like giving trophy to Raphael.

"I just want to make sure of your happiness" said Raphael sadly

"Raphael, don't be sad. Even after my marriage, you will always be my friend" said Dylan while cupping Raphael face

Raphael saw Dylan's smiling face and he could only smile back weakly. Aaron ever asked to meet him outside and he agreed to it. Aaron said directly to Raphael to stop yearning for Dylan because they will marry soon. Raphael knew already that he wasn't match of him so he agreed sadly. Raphael promised to always protect Dylan as his last resort to show his love for Dylan.

"Very well, this is my last time asking you" said Raphael while holding Dylan's hand softly

Even though I couldn't have your love, I hope that you can feel my love, Dylan said Raphael in his heart while looking at confused face Dylan.

"Ohh, we arrive. Let's go Raph"

Dylan walked to his class with Raphael. They spend their class listening to their class diligently, and in the break time Dylan met Risa.

"Dylan, I'm glad for meeting you. Why do I feel like it's so hard of even find your shadow recently, wuwu" said Risa sadly

"Haha, I'm sorry Risa, Aaron always have a right time to kidnap me" said Dylan happily

"I know you love each other very much,but please don't forget about me"

"Risa, how come I forget you. Marriage doesn't mean of leaving everybody" said Dylan softly while holding Risa's hand

Risa also couldn't help of broken-hearted in hearing Dylan and Aaron's marriage. Dylan was so kind and gentle to her, it made her expect more, yet the truth told different. Although feeling so sad, Risa tried her best of always supporting Dylan by being his friend.

They three enjoyed eating evening snack, chatting and went back home before sunset.

While waiting for Raphael bought him orange milky drink from the convenience store, Dylan sat on a bench and chatted with Alpha.

"By the way Alpha, do you realise that I've not seen Jayden and Kyle for ages. Even, they didn't reply my messages and answer my call"

"Well, I'm not sure"

Alpha and Dylan were busy chatting each other, without they realise that there was someone behind him who gave Dylan surprised attack and and made Dylan fainted. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Hey, hey, what's that? What'd happen to Dylan?  Somehow i want to update 2 chapters, here we go, please enjoy ٩(♡ε♡)۶