Arc 2: Three Mafia Heads Fight for My Attention (6)

"Josh, the food is delicious!" said Dylan happily

"Thanks. Then how about these years, you don't cook?"

"No, it's hard with my busy job" said Dylan while stuffing chicken leg to his mouth

Josh helplessly looked at Dylan chubby cheeks which were stuffed with many foods.

"He is cute like a hamster" thought Josh

"So, why do you want to adopt me, almost grown-up men like me?"

"Umm, no reason. I just feel like I want to spoil this younger brother, hehe"

"Is that ok?"

"Yeah, I hope that you won't be mind for being adopted by me, you know that I can be careless sometimes"

"Well, I can see that. Then do you want me to call you father?"

"Ahh, no, like I said before, call me brother ok"

"Umm, fine"

"Come on, try calling me"

"Br-brother" said Josh with his slightly red ear

Looking at shy Josh, Dylan was busy talking with Alpha

"Ahhh. Alphaa, look! this protagonist is really cute".

"Yeah, I hope he becomes a decent protagonist and won't be tainted by you"

"Aih, you said like I kind of plague"

"You are"

After having their dinner, Josh still helping in washing the dishes.

"Ay Josh, somehow I feel like being spoiled by you. I kind of fail older brother"

"No, it's ok. Thank you for receiving me, I'll be a good brother for you"

"Take it easy Josh, don't forget this brother when you are success in the future ok" smiled Dylan

"Of course," laughed Josh

"Ahh, I almost forgot, because I haven't bought additional bed yet, it seems that we need to squeeze in my bed, is that ok? I know that teenager kind of shame for that, hehe"

"W-what?. I can sleep on the sofa"

"No, your back will hurt you know. You need to have a good sleep, remember that you have to prepare for your admission test"

"Ugh, fine then"

"It's ok, I am very docile in bed"

"Docile?"

"Yeah, you know kind of kicking and rolling over, I think I won't do that, hahaha"

"Oh, ok"

"You said it intentionally right" said Alpha suddenly

"What do you mean?"

"Your line was suggestive. Remember that he is still 17"

"Aiya, you think it too far, hehe, or no?. hehehe" laughed Dylan coyly

The bed was not that big because it's for one people, so with his big body, Josh slept in hugging Dylan position. Dylan wouldn't mind, well he liked it while Josh couldn't sleep at all. Josh never slept with anyone because in the orphanage, they slept on bunkbed. Sleeping with another person's warm right now was his first and he couldn't deny the satisfying feeling when his hand hug Dylan. 

Josh hugged Dylan from behind so he could feel the slender and soft body of his, his intoxicating smell and soft hair on his nose and Dylan's behind which somehow press on his 'thing' and in every Dylan's move ignite something in his body. Josh, in his 17 years life finally got his first erection. Although Josh was indifference towards sex life because of his young age, but he knew what should he do. Josh woke up and entered the bathroom. Finishing his business, Josh finally slept on the sofa because he was afraid of being hard again and being known by Dylan. He woke up early in the morning before Dylan realize that he slept on the sofa. 

In the next morning, after having breakfast, Dylan gave Josh his apartment's key.

"You know being a policeman is a very busy work. I'm going to prepare for my mission, so here's the key"

"You trust me?"

"What are you talking about? You are my younger brother, of course I trust you. And here is the smartphone. I bought it for you, my number is already inside. Please don't hesitate to contact me, ok?"

Josh received the phone and the key with many feelings inside. Nobody believed him to his extent. From his childhood time until now, many bad accusations were pointed toward him merely because he was an orphan. He had rejected many people of adopting him because he somehow knew their bad intention and Dylan was first person which looked honest and pure to him. Josh looked at Dylan's eyes, trying to search the bad intention he had and he found nothing.

"Thank you" said Josh while bowing his head

"Hey, hey, we are brothers right, please don't be like that"

"Yes, brother"

"Ay, now be a good boy ok. Now, let's go to school" said Dylan while ruffling Josh's hair softly

Giving the key, phone and also pocket money, somehow Dylan felt proud.

"Alpha, I am a good parent right"

"Yeah"

After taking Josh to school, Dylan went to the secret base.

"Dylan, how many I tell you already for giving back the patrol car?"

"Yes, Mr.Graham, I will later"

"That's your favorite answer recently"

Dylan gave no respond and sat down.

"Dylan, for this mission you have to adjust your character. Be more active and cheerful to attract him, ok"

"Mr.Graham, being with a man is already hard, I think you don't need to push him too hard" said the one officer there

"I know, but this is the thing that we must face"

"Don't worry Mr. Graham, I will try my best" said Dylan nonchalantly

"Good. Now, here's the brief biodata of Cao Mo Xiu, read it and be prepare of going there this evening"

Dylan wore a dark navy clothe with crème trouser and he looked clean and fresh with his sneaker and backpack. Dylan strolled around the bar area with his confused face until a middle-aged man stopped him and asking him what's he doing around the area. Dylan said that he need a part time job since he was a broke student and that middle-aged man with his calculation eyes scoring Dylan and nodded with his satisfied eyes.

"So, Theodore Gray, you can start to work even by now, let your senior teach you"

"Really? Thank you, sir, I really need money right now"

"Of course, I even can tell you many ways of gaining much money. For now, change your clothes inside and I will tell you the rule of working in this bar"

"Yes sir" said Theodore Gray aka Dylan happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Dear my beloved readers, with the chapters I updated today, I'd say that I will take 2 months hiatus because of something. Don't worry I'd never stopped writing this story, I'll be back in 2 months or even earlier. Wish me luck and have a nice day ( ̄ε ̄@) XOXO