Arc 2: Three Mafia Heads Fight for My Attention (17)

"Alpha, so what is the meaning of this?"

"Well, ..."

"I have to wake up earlier, going to the class, working till late at night, lacking sleep and those were for nothing?"

"Well, ..."

"I know I am a lazy person but when after doing so far and your work just ended like that?"

"Host..."

"Ah, for the first time I don't care with handsome men and want to lie on my bed, contemplating for life"

Alpha could only look at Dylan, not knowing what to say.

When Dylan sitting while eating a piece of cake in a daze, there was someone came closer and erased the cream on his lips softly.

"Dylan, look at you, eating in a daze"

Looking up, it was Josh. Josh stood there with his dazzling attire and handsome face.

"Josh!"

Josh sat down beside Dylan and coaxed him to drink some water.

"Your mission is already ended, it's time for taking a rest, right?"

"Wait, how do you be here? how do you know the mission?"

"Hmmm. I was here from the beginning, greeting the guest, well you the guest don't even greet me as the host, I even witness those filthy men sticking to you shamelessly" smiled Josh

"The King?"

"Yes, today father hold this party to announce my arrival and to be The King's successor"

"Josh, I'm so proud of you," said Dylan while hugging Josh which was gladly received by Josh who secretly kiss Dylan's hair and ear all over.

"Thank you"

"But, you don't have to involve yourself in this mission"

"It's also The King's duty and another motive is to make you enjoy your me-time. You looked tired these days and I'm trying to lessen the burden"

"Josh, you don't have to, it's my duty. Please don't do it next time, okay?"

"I'm sorry Dylan, I'm just trying to help you," said Josh in his sad face

Dylan just smiled helplessly looking at Josh like that.

"Dylan, I'm kinda tired, would you please accompany me to take a rest?"

"But, today is your party, is that okay for you to leave?"

"Father will handle it, come on"

Looking at Josh's sad face and now tired face, Dylan followed Josh to enter his room to take a rest.

Entering the president suite, Dylan was welcomed with a spacious and luxurious room. He also opened the window curtain and saw a beautiful night city afar. Josh walked behind him and hug him from behind. His hands were on Dylan's waist and his chin was put on Dylan's shoulder.

"Dylan," said Josh softly with his hot breath on Dylan's ear and neck made him shrinking his neck and deepen the hug.

"W-what it is, Josh?"

"I'm tired"

"Then lay on the bed," said Dylan while trying to come out from his hug and the hug was tighten, even Josh pull Dylan to sit on the sofa in the same position while facing the glass window.

"Let me be like this for a moment please, Dylan"

"Okay," said Dylan helplessly

They sat together; Josh even made Dylan sat in a comfortable position enjoying the night view. Feeling satisfied with hugging Dylan, Josh planned to nudge on Dylan waiting for him to stand but hearing steady breath from him, Josh realized that Dylan fell asleep in his hug. Josh carried Dylan, put him on the bed softly. He helped Dylan to take off the suit and made him wear the white shirt. Although being hesitant, he also took off the trousers and he could see a slender and white leg inside. Dylan wore a common dark grey brief which somehow looked erotic in Josh's eyes. He took a warm towel and wiped Dylan's face and leg softly before he rushed to the bathroom for the urgent matter. He took a cold shower and changed his clothes. He lay on the other side of the bed trying to hold his desire on Dylan but Dylan was naughty that night, he kept changing his sleep position which ended in Josh's hug.

Josh woke up first than Dylan so he had time to observe Dylan's sleeping face. He kissed Dylan's forehead, eyes, cheek and when he tried to kiss his lips, he restrained it and smiled weakly.

"I know you thought of me as your brother but I'm sorry I can't. I wish I could have a chance to convey my feeling to you. I love you." said Josh before he entered the bathroom.

After the bathroom door closed, Dylan opened his eyes and heard Alpha's mocking tone.

"Good, you bent him"

"That's not my fault ok, oh well that might be my fault. This is must be because of my charm" giggled Dylan

"You sounded Happy"

"Hehehe, of course, I am"

"What should you do now? Accepting his love?"

"Well, I'm not sure"

"There are Cao Mo Xiu and Giano too. You sure are thrilled about this right?"

"How about having a harem, ah do you think my butt can handle it?"

"You vulgar! Argghh, you want to have all of them?"

"Haha, of course, no, or yes? half? hehe"

"Could you please remember a little bit of morality and sanity for me, P L E A S E? Said Alpha in a menacing tone

"Alpha, what are you thinking about me, aihh, one, one, I'll choose one man okay"

"Don't forget that you can't get it up, haha"

"Ughhh"

Josh walked out of the bathroom and heard Dylan groaned.

"What's wrong, feel unwell?" asked Josh full of concern

"Ah, Josh no. I'm okay"

"Want to shower or having breakfast first?"

"I'll shower first"

"Ok, I'll order the food"

Dylan took few minutes in the bathroom and just realized that he wore a white shirt and a brief only.

"Josh has a strong will, hehe"

"He is a good protagonist who is cruelly bent by you"

When Dylan wore a bathrobe to came out, Josh said that he had prepared the clothes for him so he changed his clothes. Josh even helped him to dry his hair.

"The clothes are fit well, thank you" smiled Dylan

After having breakfast, they came back home together.

"You don't need to go back?" asked Dylan

"I miss you, so I want to spend my time with you"

"What is that come, come, this is also your home"