Arc 2: Three Mafia Heads Fight for My Attention (3)

"By the way, what's the background of this body?"

"That's why I said to go home first"

"What, what is that, why do you become so secretive hmmm" teased Dylan

"You are in this body because the original was dead of heart attack"

"Heart attack?"

"Yes, because he got the shocking news"

"What news?"

"Park the car first and let's continue at home"

"Alpha, somehow your line really ambiguous, hmm"

"What ambiguous?"

"Kind of car deed and we haven't climaxed yet, hehe"

Dear God, please take this perverted soul and torture him to death, amen prayed Alpha

" Ehh, why did you become silent?"

"Praying"

"What praying?"

"Kind of pray when you are torture to death"

"Ahahahaha, Alpha your joke"

"I'm not joking"

"Fine sorry, just kidding, hehe"

After parking the patrol car in the parking lot, Dylan entered the elevator, push the floor number and entering the original Dylan's studio apartment.

"There is no much furniture inside. What kind of person is he?"

"Now, I will send you the original background"

Dylan Wilde was a serious and upright person. Men in his family were in great position in military and Dylan was the only one in police force. Actually, Dylan already registered in military but unfortunately, he was rejected because of his slender body and cute face. They thought that he wouldn't survive in military training. Dylan was the only beautiful man in his family while all men there were mostly very macho with big body, wide shoulder, and strong bearing. That's why Dylan often felt irritated of his body because he wanted to be similar like his family. No matter what kind of body training he underwent, there was no change in his body.

To shift his sad feeling, he went to study hard with hope that if he couldn't enter the military with his body, perhaps he could be accepted because of his brain. Sadly, he still couldn't enter the military. His family couldn't stand his sadness and tried to coax him in registering into police force. Although police force also need a strong body individual, but somehow, they felt sure that he would be accepted there and their feeling came true. That's why Dylan Wilde was in police force now. Although Dylan was a serious and upright person, and hard to convey his feeling to his family, he was the apple of his family's eyes. Everyone loved this cute apple.

"Oh my, it's really different with my personality, can I OOC?"

"There is no restriction in that part so I believe it's ok, but I suggest you to change slowly in order to avoid your family's doubt"

"Very well, but I want to try to be a serious person, hehe, this will be fun"

"Whatever"

"Then, what about the shocking news?"

"So, original Dylan never felt any attraction towards women, and until now in his 25, he never has any sexual needs like having sex or masturbation and in fact, he never felt the 'morning mood'"

"Ok, then?"

"He often listened to his friends of watching porn and doing masturbation so he tried it and he felt nothing. He thought that it was ok at first but now when his friend talked about being impotence, his curiosity arose. He checked it and he got the news that he was impotent and he really shocked of it"

"For these 25 years, he felt ok, why did he suddenly feel shock?"

"Because he felt that there was no masculinity left in his body whether it's body or his 'weapon'. He felt lose and broken hearted"

"So, I can't get it up?"

"Seems so"

"Ohhhhh noooooo, how about my love life then?? There are many gongs out there waiting for my delicious bodyyy!! Wuwuwuuuwuuwu, noooooooo!!"

"Hehehehe" laughed Alpha evilly.

For the first time Alpha laughed, yeah Alpha felt happy, yeah happy that his host lost his chance to do his perverted activities.

"I don't want to"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't want to do this task, I don't want to be in this world, send me to the third world Alpha, wuwuwuuwu"

"You can't reject the task"

"Noooooo, I don't want to, I want to have a hubby, I want to have sex, sex, I want it !!, wuwuwuuuwuw, Alpha so cruell" cried Dylan while rolling on the floor.

"Whatever you do, you can't reject the task, and there will be a punishment if you fail to do the job"

"What punishment, why do I have to be punished??"

"Rule"

"Nooooooooooooooooo"

A/N: Well, actually there is no punishment, this is Alpha's way to make Dylan work. Hehe.

Dylan lied on his bed, crying to the fullest until he felt tired and Alpha let him be.

"I'm hungry"

"Eat then"

"I don't want to move"

"Die then"

"Alphaaaaaaaaaa"

"So, do you want to be feed?"

"Not by you, I need a handsome and hot gong to feed me, hehe" drooled Dylan

"Regret to ask"

"Kidding, let's go"

Dylan washed and changed his clothes. He struck in awe looking at his own reflection in the mirror.

"Me in my world and in first world was already very cute and handsome, but this one although the face is still the same, somehow it gives different vibe"

"What vibe?"

"You know kind of 'unapproachable' outside but 'very wild' inside, hehehe"

"Yeah, because it's you inside"

"Hehehehe, thank you for the compliment, hehehe"

Dylan was really looked cute and handsome. He wore a simple white shirt with unbuttoned collar showing his white and slender neck and a little bit of hist upper chest. With his slight tight jeans, he looked fresh like a university freshman, not a policeman. His soft brown hair and bright brown eyes, lighten up his cute face. Even just sitting and doing nothing, he surely would attract many bees.

"Are you planning to eat or clubbing?"

"Eating and clubbing, hehe"

"Remember that you can't get it up"

"Then, I will just enjoy everything, hehehehehehe"

"You! ahh, whatever, it's not surprising anymore"

Dylan took a taxi and went to the well-known bar in that area. Dylan thought that, although he couldn't have sex, he still would be playing around and enjoying his life in this second world.