Arc 2: Three Mafia Heads Fight for My Attention (8)

"Josh, congratulation for passing the admission test!" said Dylan happily

"Thank you" said Josh bashfully

"I know you can make it"

"How do you know? I mean like you were not at home more than two weeks"

"Yes, I'm sorry, the work takes my time. Your teacher called me, so I prepare everything to welcome you home" smiled Dylan

"Is it ok to visit me now?"

"Of course, what's wrong with taking day off one or two days" giggled Dylan

"Thank you"

"You, how many 'thanks there'. Don't always thank me like that, I'm your brother, please be more casual with me"

"Uh, well, that's"

"I know everything is so new to you, take your time. By the way, because you got first in this admission test, what do you want as reward?"

"Reward?"

"Yes, being number one across country is really proud-able thing, aww I'm so proud of you. Come on tell me"

"That, I don't know"

"Hmm, then you can save it for later. For now, just let's dig in. I've been wandering around this planet to look for the best delicacies for you, hehe"

"Yes" smiled Josh

They enjoyed the meal time together, eating, laughing and chatting. Josh could be considered as gloomy and cold boy but recently, he got warmer because of Dylan. He felt totally grateful for having a person like Dylan to be his guardian. Dylan was really his best family, well aside for his first 'woken-up' thing happen before, Josh had gradually forgotten about that.

While they were enjoying the meal, Dylan's phone rang.

"Oh my, I will pick it up first"

"Ok" nodded Josh

The phone was a call from Mr.Graham.

"Dylan, it's been two weeks since your first report about your encounter with Cao Mo Xiu. Until now, there's no movement?"

"Yes, sir. There is none"

"It's weird. The report said that he is promiscuous man who bed many young boys like you. Are you not his type?"

"Sir, do you really want him to bed me?"

"No, you know that's not what i mean. I mean, if he shows his interest in you then, we can do the next step. Or do you have any good plan for this, the thing to pick his interest?"

"I don' think I have"

"Ah yes, even I could not imagine an upright person like you seducing people. Well, if until the end of this month there is no movement from him, we need to retreat and think about another plan"

"Yes, sir. How about your investigation there?"

"Well, no need to burden your head for knowing it. Just do your part and keep reporting me"

"Yes, sir"

"And"

"??"

"Please don't hesitate to send us SOS if he planned to bed you"

"That's, yes sir"

"I'm serious"

"Yes, sir"

Hanging up the phone, Dylan walked back to the room.

"You need to come back?" asked Josh

"Ah, no. Just kind of reporting"