Arc 2: Three Mafia Heads Fight for My Attention (10)

"Josh, how about having hot pot for dinner tonight?"

"Ok"

"Josh, if you want to eat other food, just tell me, don't just agree for everything I said"

"No, it's ok, I also want hot pot"

"Great, let's go"

Dylan chose the spiciest hotpot while Josh chose to have clear meat broth hotpot. Dylan immersed to his food, forgetting his surroundings. Looking at happy face Dylan, Josh had busied himself in serving Dylan like boiling the meat and preparing his drink. Josh also was busy looking at Dylan's rosy face, plump and red lips and watering eyes. Josh unconsciously gulping.

"Uh, Josh? You are eating right now, what are you thinking now making that daze expression?" asked Dylan while waving his hand in front of his face.

"Ah, no, nothing" answered Josh flustered.

They finished their meal and planned to take a walk first before taking bus. After eating something spicy, Dylan craved something fresh and sweet so they bought pearl milk tea and enjoying the drink while sitting in a bus stop.

"Ahhh, it's so fresh" said Dylan in satisfy delighted voice

Josh sat beside Dylan and looked at his satisfied face while drinking pearl milk tea. Josh kinda surprised to like seeing Dylan's rosy face, red and plump lips and his watering eyes. Even his satisfied face now. Somehow, it made him want to do something to Dylan.

What is that? Doing what? Thought Josh bewilderedly.

Suddenly, there's black and expensive-looked car stopped in front of them.

"Hey, they are not supposed to stop here. It's bus stop" said Dylan

Josh also looked at the car and thought the same. Dylan also ready to reprimand the car's owner until someone had came out from the car.

"Well, it's DD"

Said a tall and handsome man with his playfulness and charming smile.

"It's you, what the hell is DD?" said Dylan

"What else, Darling Dylan of course" grinned that man while walking and sit beside Dylan closely

"You, how did you know my name?"

"It's not 'you' but 'Giano', call my name come on baby" said Giano with his hand somehow already landed on Dylan's waist, hugging him.

Josh looked at their close position and frowned. Dylan couldn't let go from Giano's hug and gritted his teeth in anger.

"Mr.Giano, your act right now is considered as sexual harassment, please let me go"

"Oh my baby, you hurt my heart. This is the show of love, not sexual harassment" smiled Giano

Josh couldn't stand looking at them being close, stand up and pull Dylan from Giano's hug.

"He dislike you" said Josh coldly

Feeling his arm empty, Giano looked at Josh and smiled dangerously.

"Look at this, a puppy, trying to be tough"

Dylan looked at their eyes which were ready to fight soon, fortunately the bus came and Dylan pull Josh's hand to enter the bus.

"It's ok Josh, the bus is here. Let's go"

Before Dylan and Josh enter the bus, Giano pull Dylan's wrist and put a piece of paper on his hand.

"Please call me and you won't be disappointed" winked Giano

Dylan planned to throw it out but Giano also added

"Throw it and I will pester you home" smiled Giano innocently

No have other choice, Dylan put the paper inside his pocket and went back home together with Josh.

Arriving at house, Josh couldn't wait to ask Dylan about Giano.

"Who was it?"

"Giano? Aih, nobody. I met him accidentally in a bar and this is the second time we met"

"He looked dangerous, please be careful"

"So, this little brother is worried about his older brother~" said Dylan coyly

"Please be serious"

"Hehe, I am a police officer, I can defend myself" smiled Dylan softly to Josh.

"Ok, now sleep. I have to get on a mission again tomorrow so wish me luck, I hope this will finish soon so I could have a rest at home, wuwuu" cried Dylan

"Yes, you can do it"

"Good night little brother" yawned Dylan while walking to his room.

Josh was standing there, waited something. Unconsciously, he waited for Dylan's good night kiss and he got nothing.

"What's wrong with me" sighed Josh.

Early in the morning, Dylan went to his undercover's apartment. Changing his clothes and went to University. Mr.Graham really put a lot of effort of making Theodore Gray a real individual. Even, the data which Cao Mo Xiu got was the fake identity of him. Mr.Graham told Dylan about it and assumed that Cao Mo Xiu must be interested in him and asked for Dylan to approach him tonight.

At night in bar where Dylan's work, it happened that that night was also other special night which make Dylan wearing another weird clothes.

"The owner of this bar must be perverted"

"Yeah, like you" said Alpha

"Hmm, I don't mind it hehe. So tonight is in devil's costume"

Dylan wore a tight leather short pants with a black tank top. There was also a fake devil's wing on his back. After putting a devil's tail and devil's horn, Dylan came out and started serving the customer.

When he started working few weeks ago, because of his charming and alluring look were the highest in the bar, there were a lot of customer who tried to take him to bed. Fortunately, the bar manager came to the rescue and said something to them and they had never tried to do it anymore to Dylan. Dylan ever asked the bar manager and the bar manager just smiled to him and said nothing. Dylan and Alpha already had their own theory that it must be because of Cao Mo Xiu.

Dylan had to approach Cao Mo Xiu so he asked bar manager to make him deliver his order when he came. The bar manager looked at Dylan closely before finally nodded.

"Ok, but please try to not run away anymore"

"Yes"

Cao Mo Xiu finally came that night and Dylan tried his best to look more appealing and walked to his room with his order. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: An update, hope it'll brighten your day (*'▽'*) .