Arc 2: Three Mafia Heads Fight for My Attention (12)

"Vincent, is this what you call 'rejection'?"

"It depends. That Dylan boy rejects you?"

"Haha, how come me Giano De Luca got rejected. I believe he is playing hard to get"

"Then, why do you bother asking about rejection oh the most handsome man and the love expert Giano de Luca?"

"How do you spell your name, Vincent?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"Let me tell you, it is 'D, E, A, D'. You are dead. Come here and I'll teach you how to spell your name"

"Sir Giano, Boss. This humble self is wrong, please forgive me"

"Yes, you are wrong. Now count your hair in that corner"

Vincent walked to the corner and started to count sadly.

"Ah, boss, I almost forgot. After we got information about Dylan, I'm trying to get deeper information about him and suddenly there is no information about him anymore. The information that we got before, also lost"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean it seemed like someone had erased his information, making us not know about the existence named Dylan Wilde"

"Well, he is a police officer. I believe it related to his job recently. The most possible answer must be undercover mission"

"So, what should we do boss? Is that ok for you to like him? Ah, please don't misunderstand boss"

"Well, no matter what kind of job he has, like is like. I'll get his heart" smiled Giano

"Ok boss"

"For now, prepare some people to protect him for afar"

"Yes, boss"

After giving his order, Giano took his coat and went out. He happened to go to a flower shop and bought red roses. Because Dylan hasn't contacted him since that day at the bus stop, he planned to meet Dylan directly and took him to have dinner.

Giano drove his black sports car and went to Dylan's apartment. After pressing the bell, he waited until someone opened the door.

"Josh is there so-. You-you stalker, what are you doing here?!" surprised Dylan

Giano took his time enjoying the view in front of him. Dylan finished his class early today so he was enjoying himself by lazing around. Because of being at home by himself, Dylan wore a big size white t-shirt and grey shorts which covered his butt only. Because of his big size t-shirt, it could be seen like wearing none below. His hair also was messy, he looked like someone who was just getting up from sleep.

"Oh my, what a view. It makes me want to devour you entirely" said Giano with his hungry eyes.

"Y-You stalker, perverted!" yelled Dylan

"It's not 'you' darling, it's Giano and I am not a stalker. It's easy to find a good police officer's resident in this area" smiled Giano

Dylan planned to close the door but Giano's hand hold the door fast. Because of the strength difference, Giano could easily enter and closed the door. He pulled Dylan's waist into his hug and he put the roses bouquet into Dylan's hand.

"99 red roses for my darling Dylan," said Giano while kissing Dylan's hair.

"What are you doing?!" said Dylan while trying to let go of Giano's hug

"What's wrong? I miss my baby, so I visit him"

"We don't even know each other!"

"That's why I gave you my number to know each other well, but you never contacted me," said Giano with his sad face

"Ughh, you are so persistent"

"Thank you"

"I'm not complimenting you"

Giano responded with a pleased smile.

"Now, let me go and just sit inside" sighed Dylan

"Ok," said Giano while kissing Dylan's forehead.

"Stop kissing me, we are not lovers"

"Well, we are going to be lovers soon" smiled Giano

Dylan ignored Giano's line and went to the kitchen to put the flowers in a vase and also brought two glasses of orange juice.

Giano's eyes lingered on Dylan. He watched how Dylan put the vase, how Dylan tip-toed to take the glasses, how Dylan licked his finger because of overflowing orange juice in his glass. Every single thing that Dylan did. It made his mouth dry and wanted to taste something or someone.

Dylan put the glass on the table and sat in front of Giano.

"Stop your dirty thought and just drink," said Dylan

Giano drank his juice while smiling helplessly.

"Now said, what do you want?"

"I want nothing. I just want you" said Giano with a low voice and his hot eyes

"I am not a thing Mr.Giano"

"I've never thought of you like a thing darling, you are you. I like you. I want to pursue you,"

"You have known my profession, my resident while I know nothing about you. I believe most people would be afraid of this condition"

"What a cute, I'll tell you everything you want to know darling" laughed Giano

"Don't laugh"

"Sorry baby, now it's almost dinner time. How about having dinner with me, to know me well?"

"I don't think you will give up even when I reject your offer," said Dylan

"Thank you, darling"

"Another not-compliment"

"Ok baby" smiled Giano

"Fine, I'll change my clothes"

"I'd glad to help you"

Dylan glared at Giano and closed his door with a loud 'bang'.

"My baby is cute"

Inside his room, when changing clothes, Dylan was busy talking with Alpha.

"I've never imagined this man to be persistent in chasing you"

"He can not resist my charm Alpha" giggled Dylan

"No matter how many men chase you, still, you can't get it up, hahaha" laughed Alpha

"We'll see, hehe"

"That smile, you must be planning something dirty"

"Oh my Alpha, I'm not"

"Whatever, besides, getting closer to this Giano man can also help your mission, right?"

"Yes, Mr.Graham told me this morning. But, the most important thing is eye candy, hehe"

Giano took Dylan to a fancy restaurant.

"Have reserved? You are sure that I will go with you?"

"Well, my baby surely can't reject me, right," said Giano playfully.

Dylan stood up from his seat and planning to exit this restaurant.

"Wait, wait, baby, sorry, please don't be mad. I'm kidding ok, I'm VIP here so even reserved in the last minutes, they will still prepare a table for me" said Giano while pulling Dylan's hand softly

Dylan got back to sit and surprisingly they could comfortably enjoy their meal. Without they realize that there were red eyes full of jealousy and clenched hands near their table.

A/N: Wow, wow, who is that? Who is in jelly state? Hehehe. By the way, the pandemic seemed worse every day. I wish that everything will be alright soon, please stay healthy, and don't forget to always be happy \( ̄▽ ̄)/. Hoorayyyy