Arc 2: Three Mafia Heads Fight for My Attention (5)

In a very crowded class, a teacher stand in front of her student, asking them to fill university choice. Actually, the preparation for that had been begun last year, so in the end of the year students just have to fill the university choice according to their wish.

"So, students please the form seriously, this is about your future ok!"

"Ok, teach!"

The students were busy discussing their University choice while a young handsome boy was sitting on the corner near the window nonchalantly.

"Hey how about that orphan boy? Where will he go?" asked one of a students

"What are you talking about? He is poor, where will he get the money for tuition fee, haha" laughed other student

"Hey, but he is smart. He can get a scholarship, can't he?"

"Ughh, he doesn't even that smart"

They were busy talking when a teacher suddenly walked closer to Josh's table.

"Josh, I almost forgot, we need to discuss about your university choice in the teacher office"

Josh stand up and followed the teacher to the office. They both sat and teacher gave him a document.

"Josh, I'm so proud of being your teacher, look there are top two Universities invite you to theirs, which one do you want?"

Josh looked at the file calmly and said nothing.

"Josh, please think it well. I know you want to be a police officer, so get a law diploma there will be your benefit. If you pass the test, they will give full scholarship. How is that?"

Josh still didn't give any respond.

"I know that you need money for the test and unfortunately school can cover half of it only. Why don't we talk with Mrs. Gaby? I believe she will help you gladly"

"Don't. I'll take care the fee myself," said Josh

"Finally, you want to respond, fine, the due is tomorrow, please inform me ok"

Josh nodded and after more of educating words, Josh came back to his class.

Josh had a lot of part time jobs because he wanted to collect the money for the test, but unfortunately one of his brothers in orphan got ill and was hospitalized. There was no much money in the orphan and Josh gave his saving to help in paying hospital fee. Josh knew that Mrs.Gaby didn't have much money, running down an orphan in fact already tiring her, that's why Josh didn't want to tell her. Josh always tried his best of not making debt. He also rarely asked for help. Even though Josh put his indifferent face, he actually was worry inside. He wanted to go to University, gaining diploma and being a police officer.

When it's almost time for going home, his homeroom teacher called him again.

"Josh, take your bag and there's good news for you" said his teacher while smiling

Josh followed his teacher to enter the office when he saw someone inside.

"Officer, this is Josh"

"Hello, Josh" smiled Dylan

Josh stunned looking at Dylan. In their previous meeting, Josh admitted that he fell for this cute policeman. His body, his smile, his way of helping him, everything and now somehow Dylan looked cuter than before, more handsome and he looked like a holy being, inducing dark side of many men to taint him.

"Taint him? What is that? What happen with my thought?" thought Josh with his bewildered mind.

"Josh, I'm glad that you have this great guardian. He already paid for your admission test fee" said teacher happily

"What?" asked Josh with his confuse face.

"Sorry teacher, Josh is really a good kid, he doesn't want to bother me, I'm glad that I came for visiting today" said Dylan with his smile.

This smile hooked many people in the office, even Josh couldn't avert his gaze from him.

"Oh my, Josh, remember for passing the test ok, Officer Dylan and us put our hope on you," said teacher

Josh still couldn't give any respond until Dylan stand up and took his hand.

"Now, Josh let's going home"

Josh following Dylan to the orphan and they already prepared the adopting file for him to be signed.

"Wait, I've never agreed to be adopted," said Josh

"Why?" asked Dylan with his saddened face

Looking at Dylan's sad face, Josh felt somehow guilty. Inside his heart, he felt that he didn't want to make this person sad.

"Josh, Officer Dylan had visited our orphan and he always want to meet you. He is a good person and it won't be bad being adopted by him, right?" said Mrs. Gaby

"Josh, I only have an older brother so having a younger brother is my dream. Since the first time we met, I want to be your older brother. Just agree, ok, hmmm" persuade Dylan with his hopeful and watery eyes

Josh didn't even remember when he got his things, entering the patrol car and arriving in Dylan's apartment. It was so sudden. It was his first time for not refuse firmly.

"Josh, this is our home" said Dylan happily

Josh was faced with messed up room with many clothes lying here and there, dirty plates on the sink and some trash which hadn't been dumped outside.

"Ohahaha, that's sorry, I haven't got time to clean that. I was busy preparing for my mission" laughed Dylan shyly

"How come they agree leaving me with you" said facepalmed Josh

Alpha also facepalmed looking at this. Alpha felt worry looking at Dylan with his zero-children-guarding skill, so like in the first world, Alpha bought a "Holy Father" package for Dylan. Before coming to the orphan and school today, this package already applied to Dylan. Alpha looked at his stated and once again got shocked with the result. His looks and aura increased to 90%, similar like in his first world. There was no any 'father'/'parent' thing stated attached beside those and Alpha somehow doubted System Shop.

"Why do I feel this shop only sell useless things?" thought Alpha.