Arc 2: Three Mafia Heads Fight for My Attention (11)

Dylan knocked on the door and this time the door was opened by a big scary guy and let him in. There were about four people inside including Cao Mo Xiu who looked more domineering than the other three. They seemed in an important and serious talk but when Dylan came, Cao Mo Xiu postpone the talk and looked at Dylan with his darkened eyes. One of three was Wang Yu, he looked at Cao Mo Xiu first and then asked Dylan to serve the food.

Dylan served the food timidly and sometimes his butt was in front of Cao Mi Xiu because he needed to bend while serving the food to others. Since Dylan entered the door, Cao Mo Xiu's eyes keep lingering on him, not losing any single view of Dylan's alluring thigh, buttock, waist, neck, and also his bashful face. After finishing serving, when Dylan planned to go out, Wang Yu made Dylan sat beside Cao Mo Xiu.

"Our boss needs the fruit to be cut into small pieces, you do it," said Wang Yu

Dylan sat obediently and started to cut the fruit. Cao Mo Xiu tried to be calm after feeling a warm and soft body beside him, so he continued the talk.

"Continue"

The two men hesitated to talk because of Dylan, but looking at their boss, they continued.

"Boss, they became more arrogant these days, it's better to end them at once," said the first man

"Yes, boss. They even try to put all the blame on us, those rotten people. Who do they think the one who put them in that position"

Cao Mo Xiu only nodded and asked those two people to go back.

"It's already calculated?" asked Wang Yu

"What do you think?"

"Our investigation showed that there are 2 oppositions now since the second opposition also investigate on us, we need to end the game"

"Wang Yu, it's not the game from the beginning, they are just my entertainment" smirked Cao Mo Xiu

"Very well, then I'll take care of the rest, I'll excuse myself," said Wang Yu while bowing and exited the room.

Now, there were only Cao Mo Xiu and Dylan inside. Dylan still wore his fidgeting and bashful face when facing Cao Mo Xiu.

"S-sir, do you want to eat now?"

Cao Mo Xiu looked at Dylan with many emotions in his eyes.

"Eat? Do you want to be eaten?" asked Cao Mo Xiu with his hoarse voice.

"What? E-eaten? Wh-what are you talking about?"

Cao Mo Xiu used his right hand to hug Dylan's waist and used his left hand to touch Dylan's face softly.

"You said that you don't sell yourself, then how about being a lover?"

"Huh?"

"You don't have any lover, right? Well, if you do, it doesn't matter since I doubt you will reject me" smiled Cao Mo Xiu cunningly

"T-that, sir, I don't-

~Slight NSFW~

"Don't decide in a rush, think it well" said Cao Mo Xiu while using his finger to brush Dylan's lips softly

Seemed like enjoying his touch on Dylan's lips, Cao Mo Xiu's face was getting closer and like anticipating the upcoming act, Dylan closed his eyes yet there was no movement from Cao Mo Xiu.

"What, anticipating it?" laughed Cao Mo Xiu in front of Dylan's face.

Being surprise of hearing that laughed, Dylan opened his eyes. Looking at Dylan's dazed face, Cao Mo Xiu somehow couldn't hold it, so he licked Dylan's soft lips then took a light bite on it. He looked enjoying it and also hesitant to separate, but then Dylan squirmed from his hug. Cao Mo Xiu released Dylan after taking a slow peck on his lip.

"Well, that's it for now. You can go and think it through, but remember, I'm not that patient" after saying that, Cao Mo Xiu took Dylan's hand and lead it to touch his swelled and hardened member.

Dylan's face turned crimson red and he walked fast to exit from that room.

~End of Slight NSFW~

"Wow, Alpha, Cao Mo Xiu really, he is ahhhh, I felt weak," said Dylan while sitting in a nearby coach and drinking orange juice leisurely.

"Yeah right. Why don't you just pounce on him?" said Alpha sarcastically

"Ay, ay, no no, no Alpha" tsked Dylan.

"This is the second world only and I already felt that my energy and sanity already sucked whole to nothingness" sighed Alpha

"Don't be sad Alpha"

"I AM NOT SAD, ughh whatever. How about your police's report?"

"Didn't you see the report on the table?"

"I've never imagined you for being observant. That's the traitor in the police forces, I'm planning to scold you if you didn't see it"

"Alpha, should I feel honored or irritating for that. Well, that's that. Now, let's go home and send the report immediately. Suddenly, I miss my son" said Dylan happily

Dylan packed his bag and went back to his real apartment. Predicting that Josh was asleep, Dylan opened the door quietly and tip-toed to enter his room. When Dylan looked at Josh's room, he could see from the opened door that Josh was receiving a call, even the voice sounded quite clear on this silent night.

-I said that I will think about it

-I'm not blaming anyone

-As I said –

"Josh?"

Josh was surprised hearing Dylan's voice and he unconsciously ended the call and put it on the table.

"Dylan? You came back?"

"Yes, I finished the work for today so I planned to go back home. Am I disturb your call?"

"N-no, I mean did you hear it?"

"Ah, no-no, relax, I didn't hear it. What is it? Girlfriend?"

Hearing Dylan's answer, Josh dropped his vigilance and walked closer to Dylan.

"No way, I have no time for a girlfriend," said Josh while hugging Dylan tightly

"What is this, missing me?" laughed Dylan

"Dylan, why do you smell like cigarettes and alcohol? Is your mission dealing with the mafia in club or casino?" asked Josh worriedly

"Are you a paranormal, hahaha. Well, this is one of our duty. Please don't worry. Now, go to sleep, it's late" said Dylan while yawning.

"Ok, good night Dylan," said Josh while kissing Dylan's forehead

"Aw, what a sweet brother" giggled Dylan.

Dylan showered with warm water and changed his clothes to pajamas.

"Hey, do you realize something wrong with Josh?" asked Alpha suddenly

"What?"

"He kept calling you 'Dylan' not 'Brother' and not seemed shy anymore"

"Oh, perhaps he already opened his heart to me?"

"Hmm, is that so?"

"Come on, he is a teenager reaching adulthood, it's normal"

"You talked as If you are an ancestor"

"Am I not? hahaha"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So, here we go, the updated chapter. I'm so sorry for the delay since ughh, real life. Well, that's that. Anyway, one of our pals suggested that I use Grammarly (Well, I still use the free version though), so I hope it will help me to convey my idea better and you lovely readers can read my story well. Also, thank you very much much for the reads, votes, and lovely comments. I Love you guyssss σ(≧ε≦σ) ♡