Afterward & Spiritual Space II

Afterward 

"Dylan, baby, we haven't even dated yet, how come you left me," said Giano sadly while wiping Dylan's photo softly.

"What are you doing here, he doesn't want to see your ugly face," said a cold tone behind him.

"Mo Xiu, he also doesn't want to see your boring face" answered Giano without looking back

"It's been a year; I miss you every day," said Cao Mo Xiu while putting white chrysanthemum bouquet.

"That Josh boy hasn't ever visited Dylan, right?"

"Yes, but I once ever met him in a gathering and his eye"

"His eye?"

"His eyes are empty. There's no soul left"

They both stood under the tree in that cemetery while looking at Dylan's photo softly with hidden great sadness inside.

"Nobody stand being left behind by their dearest one," said Giano suddenly

"Including us?"

"Hahaha, what do you think?. People come and go every day, nobody can stop the fate that God has for us.

"I hope I can meet him again in the next life"

"Me too, but you are not including"

"Who wants to meet you again" snorted Cao Mo Xiu

Our meeting is short, but I wish to meet you again in the next life, my dearest Dylan

Josh was busy in the kitchen in a small apartment, preparing dinner. He cooked the food meticulously. He put all the food on the table. The right portion for two people.

"Dylan, come eat, all of it is your favorite food," said Josh while smiling

"Don't be picky, eat the carrot too, this is why you are still being short"

Josh was busy putting a lot of food in the bowl in front of him. Talking to no one.

"Me? I'm eating too, but I also love seeing you eating"

"Do you want to eat ice cream after this? Your favorite of course.

Mr.King entered the apartment, worrying about Josh who never going to The King's manor. He was shocked seeing Josh talking to the air softly. Serving the food like there was someone in front of him.

"Josh," said Mr.King weakly.

There was no answer. Josh was still busy talking and smiling.

"Josh!" yelled Mr.King while gushing tears

Hearing the yell, Josh looked at Mr.King with his empty eyes for a moment, then continue talking and smiling. Mr.King walked to Josh and made him stand.

"Josh, my son, please don't be like this, Dylan would be truly sad seeing you like this, don't be like this please"

Hearing 'Dylan', Josh looked at Mr.King while saying

"What are you talking about, he is here happily eating the food I cook. Why would he be sad?"

"Josh! Dylan is already dead!"

"How dare you! Dylan is alive, he is here, he-he is- he is -, he -" said Josh with his confused face but with red eyes and gushing tears making people so broken-hearted looking at him like that.

Josh fell on the floor, sobbing no stop, Mr.King hugged him tightly. The next morning, Josh finally visited Dylan.

"Dylan, Dylan, why did you save me that time, can't I go with you"