Arc 2: Three Mafia Heads Fight for My Attention (4)

Dylan sat while drinking and eating fruit. As he thought, he really attracted many bees. While there are many hot girls around, many men couldn't stand of not being closer to Dylan.

"Hey cutie, why do you drink alone?"

Dylan ignored that line with his stoic face. Like what he said before that he planned to try to be a serious person, and this body's facial memory perfected his trying.

That man tried to put his hand on Dylan's waist but before Dylan could avoid him, another man came and beat that man.

"Hissss, the fuck, who dare to beat this great me!!"

"It's me" said a deep and husky voice

The man who beat him looked really handsome and hot with his strong and dangerous bearing. His black clothes couldn't hide his hot muscle and wide shoulder inside. The snake tattoo on his arm and his approximately 1.9 m height maximized his aura.

"M-Mr. Giano Sir, ah ah, I – I don't mean that, please forgive me" said that beaten mean while crying with his afraid face

After saying that, 2 big man came and pull that man out from that place.

"Never accept any dirty guest like this anymore"

"Understood" said them with full respect.

That man's hand crawled and touched Dylan's waist playfully while looking at Dylan's face deeply.

"Are you ok?" asked him softly

Dylan looked at that handsome man and with his stoic face grab his hand and stand away from that man

"I don't, with your hand all over my waist" said Dylan outside while inside

Ahhh, ahhh, there he is, hot and dangerous gong, his voice and his playful hand make me weak, ahhhhhh

Looking at that stoic face, Giano De Luca laughed happily and walked closer to Dylan, leading him to sit together in the nearby sofa.

With Giano's strong body, Dylan couldn't avoid him and sat closely to Giano. Even after sitting, Giano's hand couldn't left Dylan waist and pull him closer into Giano's hug.

"Could you please make your hand move from my waist, and what's wrong with this position" said Dylan with his angry face.

"I'm sorry, you are too cute to be ignored thus my hand move by itself" said Giano while smiling

Dylan put his hand on Giano's hand trying to be free from his hug and his attempt resulted nothing while being watched by Giano's hot eyes.

"I'm Giano, what's your name?"

"I don't say my name to stranger"

"Ahahaha, we have sat this close, so I'm not stranger anymore" laughed Giano happily

Dylan ready to retort back when his phone rang.

He picked up his phone and a roar heard

"Dylan Wilde!!!, where are you??!!"

Dylan touched his painful ear and with his eyes talking to Giano, Giano let go his hug. Dylan walked out from the bar before finally talking to the caller.

"Sorry, Mr.Graham"

"I asked you to contact the team and even until this late night, you haven't!"

"I will"

"Not will, but now, tomorrow all of you need to prepare everything"

"Yes, Mr.Graham".

The call ended and Dylan sighing while taking taxi for going home.

Inside the bar, Giano couldn't help of thinking about Dylan. Dylan was on his eye from the beginning he stepped on his bar. He waited for the right time to approach him, yet his plan failed when Dylan attracted too much unwanted attention. From the yelling of Mr.Graham, Giano finally could catch Dylan's name.

"Dylan Wilde huh, well we'll meet again" smiled Giano

Dylan checked the file from the flash disk and contacted the team. They will meet tomorrow morning in their secret base.

In the next morning, Dylan went to the orphan to meet Josh. He planned to be closer with him first before asking to be his guardian.

"Good morning Mrs. Gaby"

"Good morning officer, is there something wrong?"

After taking Josh to the orphan, before going home, Dylan met with the Mrs.Gaby, the orphan head and talking about his intention of adopting Josh.

"Oh no, I just want to meet Josh"

"Oh my, he just went to school few minutes ago. He went earlier this morning"

"Is that so, then when will he come back"

"It's around 8, because he has his part time job"

"Part time job? Will it affect his study? He is in his senior year"

"He is too hard for himself, and he didn't want to hear me regarding to that matter, I've told him about it" sighed Mrs.Gaby

Dylan went to his station to give the patrol car back and took a public bus to go to the meeting place.

When Dylan came, there were 5 people there with Mr.Graham as the head of the meeting. Everyone looked at Dylan and one of them said,

"Now I know why do you choose him, sir"

M.Graham mind that person nothing and asked Dylan to sit.

After taking for hours of meeting Mr.Graham took the conclusion of the meeting.

"In conclusion, this is a truly secret mission because there are upper ups who betray the police force. So, our duty here is to collect information and proof to find the betrayer. Got it?"

"Yes, sir"

"So, Dylan you'll play the important role here"

"What is that sir?"

"You will seduce Mr.Cao and collect the information from him"

"Whatt??!!"

"The head of Asian mafia network, the betrayer is suspected to work with him, so when we inspect from inside, you'll inspect from outside that is Mr. Cao Mo Xiu"

"Wait, how come that this mission leading to seducing? He is a man?" asked one of the people there

"Yes, he is a man and Mr.Cao is fond of kind of boy like Dylan, so seducing him will be the fastest way rather than being his subordinate"

"But sir, don't you think it's cruel for Dylan, he has to sleep with man for this job?" said one woman officer

"Dylan, be careful, try to not sleep with him, we'll make sure that you'll be safe in this mission" said Mr.Graham try to appease Dylan and the team

Dylan was silent listening to those talk, while inside he was very energetic

"Ahhh, ahhh Alpha, this is really great, I will seduce the mafia head, ahhhhh" squealed Dylan

"You just like anything as long as it's handsome man"

"Correct" winked Dylan.

The talk spend all day and it was concluded by his departing in the next 4 days. His undercover was started by visiting the bar which often visited by Mr.Cao and Dylan character would be a broke university student who needed a job.