Arc 1: Campus Pentagonal Love (14)

In a dark and damp room, there was lying a person. With the help of vague moonlight seeped from the small and rectangle ventilation, it could be seen that the person was unconscious and he was lying with his hand and feet tied tightly. That young boy was Dylan. Although he was unconscious, Alpha already gave him medicine to be conscious fast. So, it just the matter of time before Dylan finally conscious.

"Alphaaaa!!!, I was kidnapped!" yelled Dylan inside his head

"I know, this is because we forgot to prepare the plan of capturing the culprit who tried to kill you. This is must because my mind too filled with your love life" sighed Alpha

"Ah, I've never known it would lead to this. What should we do then?"

"In this moment like this, finally you become more human" said Alpha sarcastically

"Ay, Alpha surely you won't abandon me right, this cute brother of you" said Dylan teasingly

"I wish I could" said Alpha with his flat tone

"Alpha, you hurt me" fake cried Dylan 

"I could let you out from here, but if we do that, we would never reveal the culprit. Because this is your first world, I believe the kidnapper won't be very smart. The point is no matter what will happen, you'll be save"

After saying that line, suddenly there were three people came in and turned on the lamp. The light was so bright and it made Dylan close his eyes and then open it again slowly. There he could see a young and quite cute boy with two big person behind him. The young boy walked slowly and stopped in front of Dylan.

"You two stand back" said that young boy to that two men who happened to be his bodyguard.

That boy, grab Dylan's chin with hard grip and made Dylan felt pain.

"Hisss"

"This is the face that he likes?, the one who likes to cling on him like a leech?" said that young boy with disgusted face. He was actually quite cute and handsome if not for his hate and sinister expression.

"You, who are you?" asked Dylan

"Me? Who am I you asked?!" 

Dylan looked at that boy and he knew from the original memory that he didn't know him.

"Yes, I believe I don't know you. Why did you kidnap me?"

Hearing that question, that boy only laughed evilly and then grab Dylan's hair hard.

"This bitch, know your place. How dare you seduce him with that ugly face and that disgusting body of yours. You have to die that time, why bother to come back safe and sound?"

"You! You were the one who pushed me in that yacht"

"I did and I'm so sad that you are not dead" said that boy while smiling

That boy took a knife and then pointed it to Dylan's face.

"I believe, he will go to me after I ruin this sickening face"

That boy was ready on injuring Dylan's face when he heard some people ran to him and grab that boy hand.

"Stop it Mark!"

Dylan surprised to see those people because those people were no other than Jayden and Kyle.

"Jay! Kyle!" called Dylan

Somehow Jayden and Kyle looked at Dylan apologetically and then lead Mark to stay away from Dylan.

"What the hell are you doing!!!" yelled Mark to Jayden and Kyle

"We never agree of you hurting Dylan" said Kyle.

Dylan looked at them confusedly and then ask them.

"What's happening Jay, Kyle?"

Rather than Jayden or Kyle who answered him, It was Mark who laughed sinisterly and answered his question.

"Dylan, Dylan you must be never know that we work together to kidnap you!"

"What?"

"Mark!" yelled Jayden and Kyle

Ignoring Jayden and Kyle who tried to shut him, Mark keep speaking to Dylan

"To separate both of you, we planned to kidnap you. They planned to take you with them and said to the world that you were death and then I could be with my darling Aaron"

"Jay? Kyle?" asked Dylan broken-hearted

"But, because I can't stand of your existence, I planned to kill you by myself" said Mark and then he laughed and sat down to the floor.

"Dy-Dylan, I'm sorry" said Jayden weakly

"That's – we just love you so much, we can't bear of losing you to Aaron" said Kyle also with his sad face

Dylan couldn't say anything just looked at them with his confuse face.

"You all knew that this person was the person who almost killed me in the yacht?" asked Dylan with his almost crying voice

"NO!" yelled them at the same time

"We didn't know at first, but our investigation lead to this. When we confront him, we heard that you are going to marry Aaron, somehow our thought were cloud and foggy and it's ended with Mark's plan to kidnap you" explained Jayden

"But, h-how could it resulted to this? You are my best-friend Jay, Kyle" distressed Dylan

"We are truly sorry, because we never seen you as a friend Dylan, you are our dearest love in our heart" said Jayden and Kyle softly while walked to Dylan trying to hug him.

Looking at them who walked near him, Dylan reflexively struggled to stay away from them and yelled to them to stay away from him.

"No! don't come closer!" said Dylan while crying

Jayden and Kyle's hearts hurt so much looking at Dylan like this, like there was a big hand grasp their hearts and made them even hard to breath. Their steps stopped and they felt so much regret of doing this. Their dark obsession resulted on hurting their dearest.

Suddenly Mark let out a gun and point it to Dylan.

"What a drama you three, but sorry I won't be feel touch of hearing your story, because I have my own business here. Everything already messy so I will clean it, beside I've prepared to blame this thing to Moore and Sanchez family, my Black family won't be never suspected"

That night, a sound of clear and loud shoot be heard. That night, the bullet had pierced his body.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Author : Who is this 'his' on the last line? Will he be alive? Please keep your deduction on hold and let detective Alpha solve it, go on Alpha!

Alpha : God (눈_눈)