Chapter 4

(Kakashi POV)

Kakashi was strolling lazily through the village towards the training grounds to meet his team while reading Icha Icha Paradise.

"I might want to pick up the pace, I was supposed to be there 20 minutes ago." Kakashi said to himself.

"But what's the fun in that." Kakashi said as he continued to read through his beloved book.

Kakashi's route to the training grounds took him past the cemetery.

Kakashi looked at the cemetery and weighed his options either getting to training grounds sooner to train with his students or visit his former team.

"Screw it, they are doing to yell at me for being late no matter what." Kakashi said as he shrugged his shoulders and headed into the cemetery.

Kakashi kept reading his book not looking up as he made his way to Rin's grave. Kakashi had made this trip so often that he had memorized the way to each of his former teammates plus Kushina's graves without having to look up from his book.

Kakashi finally felt himself finish the journey through the cemetery to Rin's grave.

Kakashi then looked up from his book at Rin's grave, once Kakashi did his visible eye widen in shock, both Kakashi's hands began to tremble as he dropped Icha Icha Paradise on the ground as he continued to stare at Rin's grave.

Kakashi was staring in disbelief at Rin's grave which was now dug up with Rin's coffin busted open and empty.

Kakashi's legs felt like jelly and his knees buckled as sorrow overtook him and he fell to him hands and knees as his mind began to race about why this was happening and who in the world would dig up Rin's grave and take her body.

Kakashi then thought of something that caused him to sprang up quickly. "Kushina, Minato, Obito." Kakashi thought to himself as he raced towards their graves.

When Kakashi came upon their graves he found the same things had happened to Kushina, Minato, and Obito's graves.

Kakashi stood at Obito's grave looked at the busted opened coffin and that the memorial for him was smashed to pieces and his goggles were taken.

Kakashi took one last sorrowful look at Obito's grave he took a deep breath as a tear rolled down his cheek from his visible eye. Kakashi closed his eye as he did so, soon rage and anger replaced the sorrowful look in his eye determined to find and make the ones who took them and make them pay.

Kakashi then performed a series of hand signals and he disappeared into a puff of smoke.

Lady Tsunade had just sat down at her desk and prepared to start her morning as she normally does as the 5th Hokage by getting by some alcohol in her system first thing in the morning.

Lady Tsunade took a swig from her bottle as she looked over the large stack of paperwork that she had to sort through for the day.

"I wouldn't have agreed to take on this job if I knew it had this much paperwork, I could be gambling instead." Lady Tsunade thought to herself as she took another swig from her bottle preparing to start the paperwork.

Just then Kakashi appeared in a puff of smoke right in front of Lady Tsunade.

Lady Tsunade jumped a little in her chair as Kakashi appeared. "What is the meaning of this for you to come into my office without permission?" Lady Tsunade asked angry about the intrusion asked she lifted the bottle to take another swig of it.

Kakashi using his lightning quick reflexes was able to grab the bottle before Lady Tsunade could take a swig of it.

"You know this this stuff is poison and bad for your body right Hokage?" Kakashi asked giving his trademark eye crease as he smiled widely underneath his mask.