Chapter 23

A week had passed since Sasuke had been released from the hospital.

(Sasuke POV)
Sasuke was currently at the Uchiha compound with Itachi and Obito. He had finished up training with Kakashi and the rest of team 7. Sasuke had arrived to see Itachi and Obito training in the backyard.  Obito was dressed in his new jonin flak vest with a dark blue shirt underneath with the long sleeves covering his arms. The Uchiha crest was also on the back of his vest.

"How did training go Sasuke?" Obito asked jovially.

"It was fine, are we going to spar now?" Sasuke asked.

"Yes we are, Obito." Itachi said nodding towards Obito.

Obito nodded in return as he activated his sharigan. "Kamui." Obito said as all 3 of them were teleported into a open clearing.

"Now that we're here, I'll go over what we're here to do. We're here to train so we're not trying to hurt each other, so no susano or amaterasu you can use any jutsu you have or you can use weapons or taijutsu. It's a free for all everyone for themselves. Are you two ready to go?" Itachi asked.

Both Obito and Sasuke nodded in response and the sparing began. "Chidori." Sasuke said as he rushed at Obito.

"Kamui." Obito said as he became intangible as the chidori went right through him.

"Ha you can't touch this." Obito said teasing Sasuke.

Sasuke growled to himself in response knowing he couldn't touch Obito. So he turned his attention towards Itachi with chidori.

Itachi dodged out of the way of Sasuke with the chidori dissipating. Sasuke was quick to counter as he pulled his sword and clashed with Itachi who pulled out his own sword to battle Sasuke with.

Sasuke was eventually able to get the better of Itachi sending Itachi's sword flying away from him. "You are beaten Itachi." Sasuke said holding the blade of his sword at Itachi's neck.

Itachi smirked as he grabbed the blade of the sword and rammed it through his neck causing him to dissipate into a flock of crows.

"Damn it was a crow shadow clone." Sasuke thought to himself as he held his arms to his face while the crows flew past him impairing his vision.

Itachi was standing on a branch of a tree as he watched the events unfold. "This is my opportunity." Itachi thought to himself as the crows blocked Sasuke's vision. "Fire style: Great Fireball Jutsu." Itachi said as he jumped into the air shooting the fireball out of his mouth.

When Sasuke could finally see again, his eyes widened as the giant fireball was quickly approaching him.

Sasuke was barely able to dodge out of the way of the fireball. "So Itachi is going all in, so will I." Sasuke thought. "Chidori." Sasuke said activating the jutsu and rushing back at Itachi.

"Man I'm missing out on all the fun." Obito said as he became tangible again and activated his mangekyo sharigan. "Fire release: Blast Wave Wild Dance." Obito said as the fire shot towards Sasuke and Itachi.

Both Sasuke and Itachi turned to see the flames coming and dodged out of the way.

"Wood Style: Wood Release." Obito said as branches shot towards Itachi and Sasuke.

"Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu." Itachi said the fire incinerating the branches.

"Chidori." Sasuke said as he used chidori to split the branches as he ran towards Obito.

Obito sent more branches towards Sasuke, which Sasuke was able to destroy with chidori.

Sasuke was able to make his way over to Obito with chidori still sparking. Obito tried his best to jump out of the way of the chidori, but Sasuke was able to land a glancing blow on Obito.

"Not bad Sasuke." Obito said smiling as he rushed at Sasuke.

Sasuke and Obito engaged in an intense taijutsu battle. Neither of them gaining the edge over each other blocking the strikes from each other.

Itachi threw 3 kunais with paper bombs attached to them into the ground next to Sasuke and Obito who were locked into a dual, so neither of them noticed the kunai and paper bombs.

When Obito and Sasuke noticed it was too late as the paper bombs exploded sending both of them flying to the trunks of trees.

Obito and Sasuke both looked up to see Itachi standing in front of them. "I think we should call it a day after that." Itachi said as he helped up Sasuke and Obito stood up.

Itachi turned to Obito. "You did a great job sparing with him, I'm glad that he's got you Obito." Itachi said.

"Well Sasuke has you too Itachi, it's not just me." Obito said a little confused about what Itachi was talking about.

"Yeah." Itachi said sadly as his voice trailed off and turned away from Obito and Sasuke.

Obito glanced at Sasuke with a questioning look, who had the same confused look on his face.

"Hey are you two ready to go?" Itachi asked.

"Yeah, we're ready to go." Obito said as he activated kamui and teleported the three of them back to the Uchiha compound.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(Kakashi POV)
Kakashi and Rin were walking towards Kurenai's house. Kakashi was walking her home after the two of them had gone out to lunch earlier and hung out.

Kakashi and Rin had been hanging out a lot more lately. From training with each other to going out to lunch or just talking.

"So everything going helping at the hospital?" Kakashi asked as he walked along side Rin.

"It's going well it's nice to help people, and since I'm not an official member of the hospital I don't have to work a 9-5." Rin said.

The two of them then reached Kurenai's house and Rin opened the door. Before of them were greeted with something they never wanted to see. Kurenai and Asuma were making out on the couch.

Rin shut the door as quickly as she could. "Well I wish I never saw that." Kakashi said.

"Well when you've seen it a few times you get used to it." Rin said not fazed by it.

"You've walked in on them before?" Kakashi asked.

"Yeah a few times, they're dating so it's expected." Rin said.

"I have an extra room in my apartment, if you want it." Kakashi offered.

Rin contemplated Kakashi's offer as Kakashi persisted.

"It would give Asuma and Kurenai more space for them to be a couple and I wouldn't mind having you stay with me." Kakashi said.

"Let me talk to Kurenai about it, but I'm definitely considering it." Rin said as she entered the house.

Kakashi began thinking to himself as he walked towards his apartment. "Why am I so persistent on having Rin stay with me, normally I'm ok being alone with myself. But when it comes to Rin she's the one that I always want to be around." Kakashi thought to himself before he broke himself out of those thoughts.

"Stop thinking like that Kakashi, she's a friend." Kakashi thought to himself as he tried to convince himself. However, he wasn't too sure if he wanted to convince himself.

Author's note: Regarding the justsus do you want me to say what style they are like this Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu or do you not care? Also please leave ideas you have in comments or any suggestions. Thank you! Hope you enjoy!