Chapter 6

Over the past two days Kakashi had trained with the group of people who had stopped him from taking on the Akatsuki by himself and he was pleasantly surprised at how well they were doing in the training, but Kakashi had one more test for them before they would be ready to take on the Akatsuki.

(Kakashi POV)
Kakashi had all of them gather where he normally trained with team 7 in the area right outside the woods.

"Ok you've all done well during the training, but I've got one more test before we face the Akatsuki." Kakashi said as he pulled out a pair of bells. The members of team 7 groaned as he did this and the others just looked confused.

"Why did it have to be this Kakashi - Sensei out of everything it was this. Naruto complained as both Sakura and Sasuke looked displeased as well.

"What are they talking about Kakashi - Sensei what are we doing?" Hinata asked as she and some of the other students looked concerned.

"It's called the bell test, the objective is that you guys need to take the bells from me." Kakashi said as he attached the bells to his thigh.

"Are there any rules?" Neji asked.

"The only rules are it will be all of you trying to take the bells from me and if I am able to defeat you in a fight when you try to take the bells you will be out and you will come back to this clearing and wait until I've either defeated everyone or the bells have been taken." Kakashi said as the others listened to the rules closely.

"Now that the rules are explained is everyone ready to go?" Kakashi asked looking over the group as they all nodded.

"Ok I will count down from 3 and when I say go we will begin. 3,2,1 go." Kakashi said as they put spread jumping into the foliage for cover leaving Kakashi standing in the clearing confused as someone hadn't jumped into the foliage they just stayed standing in front of Kakashi in the clearing.

"Tenzo did you not hear me I said go?" Kakashi asked as he looked at Yamato.

"I did hear you, I'm just here to tell you that I'm going to be the one to take the bells from you senpai." Yamato said a determined look on his face.

"Good that's the attitude to have, now I want to show me not just tell me in words." Kakashi said. "I will show you senpai not right now, but I will show you." Yamato said as he jumped into the foliage to take cover.

With Yamato finally taking cover, Kakashi decided that it was time he should do the same thing as he jumped into the woods and jumped from tree to tree to put as much distance between himself and the others as he could. Kakashi finally stopped when he thought he had put enough ground between himself and the others.

As Kakashi stopped to catch his breath for a minute, a kunai barely missed him hitting the trunk of the tree next to him. Kakashi then noticed that there was a paper bomb attached. Kakashi was able to jump from the tree before the paper bomb exploded.

Kakashi landed on the ground and turned to face Neji, Tenten, and Rock Lee.

Kakashi looked at Neji and noticed that the veins near his eyes was visible so that meant Neji already had activated his byakugan.

"So he can see my chakra flow so that means I can't take cover from them he'll be able to see where I am." Kakashi thought to himself.

"So who is first?" Kakashi asked as he lifted his forehead protector exposing his sharingan knowing that he shouldn't underestimate any of the students.

"I am." Rock Lee said as he ran up to Kakashi immediately throwing a punch at the copy ninja.

Rock Lee continued to throw punches and kicks at Kakashi at superhuman speed. Kakashi was able to dodge all of Rock Lee's attacks thanks to his sharingan. Rock Lee refused to give up though continuing to throw punches and kicks at Kakashi, Rock Lee finally found an opening as he went to punch Kakashi and knock him off balance as both them are still in mid air. As Rock Lee went to punch Kakashi, he vanished and Rock Lee's eyes widen in shock as his eyes scanned for him.