Chapter 37

"So what are your names?" The shinobi asked as he led them back to his house.

Luckily Kakashi and Rin had already made up fake names in case anyone had questioned them. "I'm Shiro and she's Rukia." Kakashi answered.

The shinobi nodded as he continued to walk forward. "Nice to meet both of you my name is Jukic." Jukic said.

After a bit of walking the trio arrived at a modest sized house and he led them inside. "I have a guest room for the two of you, it's pretty late and you two have been traveling. So I'll let you guys rest." Jukic said as he walked into another part of the house away from the guest room.

Both of them entered the guest room and Tin locked the door to make sure they couldn't be taken by surprise. Kakashi untied the cloth around his head and breathed a sigh of relief. "I think it was cutting off the circulation to my head." He said.

Rin had immediately made a beeline for the restroom as she stood in front of the mirror applying her face paint. She exited when she was happy with the job she had done. "That's so much better now, I felt naked without it." Rin said reentering the bedroom.

Rin paled when she saw the room situation. "There's only one bed." Rin said as she stared at the bed.

"Well you told him that we're dating, so he probably figured that it was no problem." Kakashi said as he flopped down onto the bed.

"K-kashi we can't sleep together in the same bed." Rin stuttered as she was flustered and blushing red.

"Why not we've done it before." Kakashi questioned looking up at her from his position on the bed.

"Ok fine, but no funny business Kakashi." Rin said pointing a finger at him.

"I wouldn't dream of it." Kakashi said cheekily. Kakashi had to stop himself from laughing out loud as he heard Rin muttering things under her breath.

It was her idea to come with this guy to his house, so Kakashi saw this as his way of getting back at Rin.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rin woke up to see that Kakashi had already gotten up. She switched into her disguise and reluctantly washed off her face paint.

She entered the kitchen to see Kakashi sitting to the table eating. "I made you breakfast." Kakashi said pointing to a plate of food on the table.

"Thank you." Rin said as she sat down at the table and began eating. A comfortable silence overtook them as both of them thought about what to say to the other while they ate.

Rin decided to break the silence. "Where did Jukic go?" Rin asked.

"I'm not sure, he was gone by the time I got out here." Kakashi answered.

Just after they talked about him. Jukic entered the house. "Sorry I was gone, I was taking care of some things." Jukic said.

"What kind of things?" Kakashi asked trying to pry deeper to get some answers.

"Sorry I can't talk about that." Jukic said slightly laughing. Kakashi and Rin joined in the laughing to try to ease the mood.

"Rukia and I are going to go look around and meet new people." Kakashi said.

"I can go with you to be your tour guide." Jukic answered.

"No don't worry about it, we'll figure it out." Kakashi said trying to convince Jukic to not come with them.

"Ok so be it." Jukic simply answered as Kakashi and Rin left the house.

"Ok we should split up and try to find out where Guy's team may have gone." Kakashi said as Rin nodded in agreement and they went their separate ways.