Chapter 6

Wyatt's bedroom ⬆️
Have a good day or night 🍪

Wyatt's pov

Pulling the cigar from my lips as I crushed it under my foot stepping into the house a fresh and mouthwatering smell of pancakes and coffee indulged me.

Walking into the kitchen only to find my brother's feasting on the glorious food with grins on their faces.

"Woah since when can you guys make edible food" I chuckled as I enter the kitchen taking a seat on the island.

Taking a bite of the delicious plate infront of me as the food hit my mouth I felt in heaven.

"No the brat made it " Elliott scoffed

"Who knew she could make something this good but why's there a broken plate on the floor" I questioned

"Oh you should have seen it, it was hilarious we spat the food out infront of her and August threw the plate down after she left for dramatic effect"

"Why would you guys do that your literally feasting yourself on the food right now"

"Are you defending her?" Vincent raised his eyebrow giving me a questioning look

Was I defending her

It felt natural

I wanted her to be safe , to hug her and tell her everything's going to be okay

But I shouldn't feel like this we're supposed to hate her .

She's the enemy

She took mom away from us.

"N-no of course not she's just a bitch that killed our mother why would I defended her"

As the words slipped out of my mouth it felt like acid in my mouth I instantly regretted it.

Did I really hate her?.

"Good because she deserves all the pain that's coming her way"August said said with a look filled with hatred.

🦋Josie pov🦋

Trigger : self harm and suicidal thoughts

I broke so many rules in one day.

Tears poured down my face as I sat in the corner of the bedroom and the food contents still on my face and body. Just a few more weeks then I can leave this awful place.They haven't hurt me physically but that's how it always starts . I'll never be safe.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom room and locked the door taking off the clothing I had on. I stepped into the shower with a sharp razor in my hand. The cold water dripped onto my body as I ran the sharp blade through my skin.

I felt a sting on my arm and it hurt but not as much as all my other scars.

With each line I drew it was a reminder

How useless I am

How unlovable I am

How worthless I am

How disgusting I am

How disappointing I am

How weak I am

The shower floor was filled with red liquid . I felt a some sort of relief. The pain in my arm replaced any other emotion I had.

I cleaned myself up after taking a 30 minutes shower. I dried myself and bandaged myself up.
Going into the closet and taking out a big white t-shirt with the words Let's stay In bed written on it and a black pair of sweatpants. And purple snow socks

I slipped into bed from exhaustion of the long day as I closed my eyes and fell asleep but no matter where I go I can never escape pain

Entering dream.

My eyes opened and I was in my room. How long have I been asleep?

There was a knock on the door and there was a boy slightly standing there. At first I couldn't see it clearly but looking closer it looked like August.

"Hey Joe are you awake yet everyone is waiting for you downstairs"

Still I shock I just nodded my head and follows after him. Downstairs to find all of them steated at the table chatting away with each other.

"Look who's awake " August said making the conversations stop and heads to turn.

"How did you sleep Princess" Elliott asked me while pulling out a chair for me beside him.

Wait wat.

"O-okay thanks Sir " I replied with my head held down.

He gently took my chin lifting it up and stared into my eyes with so much admiration and love.

"Never call me Sir Baby sis. I'm your older brother not your Employer okay" he said smiling like it was a toothpaste commercial.

"Can we eat now I'm starving" Aiden complained while reaching out for the pasta.

"Dad said we could start without him so I guess so " Wyatt gave Aiden the go ahead.

We all ate and laughed it felt nice.

"I'm home" a familiar voice said while walking into the kitchen.

There he was Clark ...he was alive.

My skin paled and all I could feel was fear. I jumped out of the chair falling onto the ground with a thud .

"Why so jumpy baby girl are you okay" Clark said running over to me with a grin on his face.

I couldn't speak I felt like I was paralyzed with fear.

I tried to crawl away but I backed into a corner where they were all staring at me with grins on their faces.

"Where you going you little bitch"Clark sneered.

"Let the fun begin"

Sorry for another late update I've been trying to focus in school and I got too caught up.
Have a goodnight/Day