Chapter 16

Aiden's pov.

I stood up sitting down with Josie as I whispered soothing words into her ears as tears ran down her face and she gave me a small smile slightly flinching as she leaned in to hug me while as I  cradled  her in my arms rocking her back and forth   for a while as I could her the little snores from her letting me know that she had dozed off.

I picked her up from the floor as I  carried her to her bed as she clinged onto me like a little Koala making me smile at how cute she is.

I layed her onto her bed laying beside her as I moved her hair away from her face seeing her face she looked so much like mom even though I hadn't spent that much time with her I had a vivid memory of how she looked and they looked so alike.

I wished and prayed the others would come to they're senses and see how maazi g Josie was and how good she could be in our family instead of treating her like a threat and enemy.

I had gotten use to sleeping with Josie for the past few days since her nightmares would get the best of her. I hated seeing her so frightened and anxious all the time.

I was just about to fall asleep when I heard her door open as I slightly stood up looking at who had entered.

"Wyatt what are you doing in here" I whispered trying not to wake Josie up.

I knew that she didn't sleep much so any amount of sleep was something I knew that she needed.

"I just wanted to ...spend some time with her" he awkwardly rubbed his neck as he stood near her dresser.

"You want to spend time with her at 2am "I looked at him questioningly.

"I know she has nightmares so I wanted to be here for her as a step to make amends for how cruel I've been to her" I voice was soft and genuine but I still didn't trust him with her.

The way they've all been treating her since she got here and it hadn't even been a solid 3 months yet they're just put her into fear and discomfort.

"I think you should leave Wyatt she'll forgive you in her own time if you actually try and get to know her" I didn't mean to sound harsh or mean I just wanted to protect Jo as much as I could even if it was from our brothers then I would.

I'm glad to see the change but anyone can change they're minds in an instant. Though I knew he was a softie I'd never seen him turn cold unless we were dealing with anyone who betrays us but doing that to someone you barely know and who was family was worse so mama bear character or I'd still fight him.

"Look I know I misjudged and hurt her but I realised that Aiden and I want to fix things I want my little sister back I'm not ready for lose again like I did the last time." He's voice cracked slightly as he spoke.

Before I could say anything else I could hear small whimpers from Josie seeing tears coming down her face yet she wasn't wake.

'leave me alone please'

Was the only thing she kept chanting in her sleep as she began thrashing around the bed.

That's when they began her blood curdling screams that could break any man or woman who was around them. The pain and agony that was inside them made tear up inside as I could only imagine how much pain she was in.

"What's happening to her"Wyatt said as I could see the visible tears.

"Bad dream they're all like this"I said as i tried my best to wake her up but nothing seemed work there was something different about today.

We were both so focused on Josie we never realised someone waking into the room.

"Can't you get her to shut the fuck up"Elliott rolled his eyes as he looked her.

"Look asshole since you don't care just Shut the fuck up and leave"I yelled as I looked at the cold look he constantly had on his face.

"Leave the room all of you" he voice boomed sending fear through me but I wasn't going to leave my Sister when she needed .

"I know how to help her so leave the fucking room NOW"

I knew Josie needed help as much as she could right now so I left even if Elliot had to be the one to help her through it I wouldn't care as long as the pain she was in would stop.

Me and Wyatt left the room as he stood outside of it I saw Vincent standing at his door he looked conflicted as he saw us leave the room he ran up to us.

"How is she"he voice was panicked

"Elliott's taking care of her hopefully"I looked at him curiously.

"Since when did you start caring Vince thought she was just a burden to you"Wyatt snarled st him

"I don't I want to go back to sleep without the witches scream"he rolled his eyes as he walked back to his room.

After a few minutes of an anxious wait we heard silence I slightly opened the door as I saw Josie crying into Elliot's arms as he  delicately stroked her  hair leaving soft kisses on her head as he whispered soft nothings.

I've never seen Elliott be so gentle with anyone in his entire life yet he was so patient and understanding with her it was shocking.

Wyatt went to the gym to or off some steam as I walked to my bedroom and took a shower even though it was 4 am I needed to release some stress as I let the cold water hit my skin.

35 minutes later

I walked downstairs to go make a quick snake for me and Josie for later incase she wanted to eat we never expected any guest yet I was alarmed when a man walked through the door.

"Hello Boys"

💜🌟Thank you for reading

- L