Chapter 62

Josie

"Nothing because the only thing I've only wanted to do ever since I knew I had a mother is kill you."

"Jo baby we can fix this we can fix us, yes I made a mistake but I'm your mother. I birthed you I'm not perfect I know it might take a while but I'm willing to do anything for your forgiveness."

Bullshit, what are you doing here in the first place"

"Ive been looking for you and I heard of your recent marriage I wanted Jasper to help me talk to you"

No one even knows I'm here

"Let's say I believe you, let's say I want a relationship with you? What about everyone else why'd you leave them. "

"It's okay we can us, therapy and trust I swear we'd be okay we just need time. And me and you could go shopping maybe or a spa anything you want I just want to be in your life sweetheart. You're my daughter why would I love you or want to be with you. It was all your father he wouldn't let me see you because he thought you weren't his child. Someone was feeding him lies. And your brothers are would hate me but I'm willing to fight for them and to fight for you "

"Women lie so easily " Jasper rolled his eyes mumbling

"Shut up you baffooon" Rosea hissed.

I didn't say a word walking to the storage box near the door. I pulled out a pair of pliers and i took a crate placing it infront of them.

"Well Mommy as much as your speech was blissful I couldn't care less. Yea yea your sorry good for you and your conscious but everything you've just told me is utter bullshit. Jasper was at least somewhat honest crazy "

"Josie baby believe me when I say I've loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you my pretty little girl. Yes I wasn't there and I apologize for everything you had to go through because of me. You are my pride and joy, I wouldn't tell you all of this if I didn't care about you and love you. You and your brothers are my world "

She was playing games with me wasn't she

She didn't mean anything she just said she just didn't want to die.

Survival even if it meant hurting anyone who crossed her path.

"Do you mean it mom...?" I asked her I wanted to believe her I wanted a mom.

"Of course I mean darling yes I know my life hanng in your hands but whether I die or not I want the truth to be out and so that I'm free "

"Josie who do you think sent those guys to hurt you when you were in school?" My head turned to Jasper who was wickedly smiling.

"August did?"

"Your dear mummy sent them August just made sure you were there. Me getting close to you was because of her, me keeping you hostage and treating you like shit was on her. She hates you "

I know I probably shouldn't trust either of them but who do I trust? They are both shitty people either way.

I walked to the empty chair in the room just staring at the both of them tears streaming down my face as I put my hands on my face my voice trembling.

"I want to believe you mom I really do, I want us to be a family again. But I can't you've hurt us so much as a family. Me, My brothers and Dad. Why. Why wasn't I enough for you. Why couldn't you have stayed and loved me. What was so wrong with me that you handed me over to Clark. There amount of abuse I had to face because you were there because I had no one. Why"

"I'll make it up to you I swear Josie please believe me I'll make it right I'll earn your trust no matter what it takes."

"No matter what?"

"No matter what darling "

"Tell everything every bad, illegal thing you've ever done. " My finger hit record as she started talked it took about 3 hours worth with tears spilling from her face.

"Thank you I trust you mom and I think we can give us another chance.  Jasper anything you'd like to tell me ? "

"Josie I really did love you and I still do I swear if you give me a chance I won't fuck it up and we'll take your pace. I was forced into this I'd literally do anything for you "

"What happened to King Jasper the great?"

" For you I'll change I'll be better just as long as i have you back. I'll tell you anything you wanna know "

"I believe you and I'll give you both a second chance because that's what I believe is best."

SIKEE

"If you think I'll believe anything that comes out of your mouth then your mistaken.. you both don't and never have deserved me."

Pulling the gun out of my pants as I fired the gun to my Jasper first hitting the top of his head I watch my mother scream.

"Please don't do this I'm your mother"

"I never had a mother" I fired the gun into her heart then skull before heading back upstairs. I finally felt relief for the first time in a while "

I did it.

The battle was over now onto the war.

💘🤭Hope you enjoyed reading love youuuu
Mwah 💋💋💋