Chapter 27

Enjoy 😂😚

Vincent pov

I've spent so many weeks in my room drinking my sorrows away it was the only thing that could ease the pain and guilt that I've been feeling.

I've kept myself awake most nights I couldn't sleep without waking up and hearing her screams in my own dreams, the pain and suffering that I've cause my own blood my little sister all because I was blinded by a pain and grief that she didn't know existed.

I wanted nothing but to apologize to her for everything and give us a chance at a real sibling relationship but would she be that forgiving to let me into her heart.

I've been watching her every chance I got she's gorgeous just like mom and really smart the teachers would send emailed letters of how much shes a joy to be around even if she was reserved and I felt nothing but proud knowing that it's my own sister that doing so many amazing things even if she isn't even getting the correct love from her own family. 

Wyatt has been trying to get me out of my room for a while now yet I push him away each time I love my brother but letting him see me wallowing in guilt didn't seem like the best thing.

How am I the older one if my actions were the actions of a child.

"Vince come on out man you've been in there for weeks I'm worried about you just talk to me" he kept knocking on my door multiple times everyday at the same time he'd do this.

I'm too ashamed to go outside lately all I do is hide out in my room

"Vince you can't keep doing this too yourself we don't even have to talk I just need to know your okay"i could hear him sigh from the door.

Then it stopped which was unusual he usually didn't stop for hours. I figured that at he finally gave up on me. Everything went slient that until I felt someone lifting the covers of my blanket off me what went from my dark room to a bright sunny morning shining through my windows.

"I have you time and space at first but this is getting fucking ridiculous"he said as he yelled at me the headache did not help.

"Just leave me alone Wyy" I covered my face with a pillow hoping that he'd just go.

"Vince this isn't you I don't know what's going on but I won't let you drown into alcohol your barely even recognizable. This isn't you" I could hear the plea in his voice

"VINCENT ARES HUNTER YOU BETTER FUCKING WAKE UP FROM THE NASTY ASS BED BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS" I knew that voice from anywhere

He called Valerie

"What the hell man why'd you call my girl" I mumbled under my breath just enough for him to hear.

"If I can't you get out I know she can so have fun with that" with that he left the room.

"Baby listen i-"I could barely finish my words before she cut me off yelling.

"Ne me fais pas de bébé SO FIRST YOU BARELY TALK OR ANSWER MY CALL AT FIRST I THOUGHT YOU WERE BUSY

(Don't baby me)

JUST FOR ME TO FIND OUT THAT YOUR HAVING A FUCKING PITY PARTY" I could see the rage in her eyes as she spoke.

She looked as beautiful as she always did and her being mad was hot even though that was the last thing that should have been on my mind.

"I know I've been acting really crappy I get it but-" I ran my hand nervously through my hair.