Chapter 9 - Temptation

'I'm here for you, Mallory, let me help you,' his guttural tone was powerful enough to make me tremble.

Truthfully, his words shook me to the core, I held my breath as my body shuddered, hoping he didn't notice. But, by the amused look on his face, I could tell he felt it.

His voice sent me into a labyrinth. It was thick, husky, and very deep. It was melodic.

I cleared my throat and composed myself, 'What do you mean?'

'I'm here to protect you,' he articulated, 'And, also to pleasure you,' his eyes moved up and down my form. I was flabbergasted by his bluntness.

'Who are you?' I questioned then rephrased, 'W-what are you?'

He smiled, 'I'm a Prince of another world, but you can refer to me as Seth,' his tone further made me hot.

'Seth,' I unconsciously repeated his name. A smile crept upon his face.

'Seth, you were here the other day, when Jeffrey was killed. You killed him?' I gasped, 'You were here the day before, I-I thought I was dreaming, but you were really here,' I exclaimed astounded, 'You made me think I was losing my goddamn mind. Wait, did you also close my dad's case?'

The Prince stood up and walked around to my side, he gently sat down beside me and lifted his hand to remove my blanket. I held onto it tightly but he growled, he growled lowly, yet it was so powerful I released the blanket and with a swift move, he snatched it away.

I was scared, I looked away and tried to jump off the bed.

That seemed to provoke him more, he got up and pulled my legs so I was lying flat on my back, sideways. He climbed on top of me and pinned both my hands above my head, I was fully trapped.

'Get off of me,' I whispered, he instantly bent down and brought his lips closer to mine. My breath hitched, he was so close I could feel his cool breath fanning across my face. He licked his lips and his eyes scanned my face, I watched his eyes and noticed them changing from blue to a pitch-black shade, the whole eye was turning black.

'What are you doing?' I tried to move.

'Shh, shh, don't move,' he strengthened his grip on me. 

'Fuck,' he muttered and pressed his naked torso against mine, I felt the heat resonating off of him. He further leaned into me, his lips brushed across mine, and left a small kiss at the corner of my mouth. He picked up the vibrator and turned it on.

I quickly turned my head away from him, 'Stop whatever it is you're trying to do.'

He let out a guttural chuckle, 'What am I trying to do?' He whispered as he kissed my earlobe, and released a sinister snarl. He knew what he was doing and he knew how my body reacted.

He continued to torment me by running his mouth over my neck and jaw and frequently planting small kisses.

He dragged the vibrator down to my crotch and pressed it against my swollen clit, I gasped and pushed my head into the bed, I heard him press the button and the vibrations increased, 'I want to see you writhe with the highest setting, princess.'

He took a deep breath and nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck, he groaned, 'Your scent is so intoxicating, Mallory. I want nothing more than to ravish you right now and hear your screams,' he gently nipped at my neck.

He removed the vibrator, turned it off, and placed it on the pillow.

Then his hand swiped through my trousers right to my clit. He began rubbing circles, 'You're so fucking wet, princess,' he groaned and nuzzled his head in my neck.

I yanked on my hands, 'Seth, stop,' I gasped and my head tilted back as his fingers moved up and down.

'Fuck,' he groaned, then his teeth latched onto my jawline gently.

'You're here to protect me, not f-fuck me,' I gathered the courage and retorted. He stopped in his tracks immediately surprised by my answer. I felt him smile against my neck followed by another chuckle. He pulled his other hand out of my panties and brought it to his lips and sniffed.

His eyes turned dark and he snarled. He lifted his head and placed his free hand upon my face, he slowly began closing my eyelids.

He kept his hand above my vision and leaned towards my ear once again, 'I am the only one who can please you, Mallory, trust me when I say this... you'll want me to fuck you,' he pressed his crotch against mine showing me what he meant, 'You'll beg me to fill you up and take you against every surface. You'll crave my kisses, my fingers, and my cock,' his hand grabs my throat.

'You'll want me to choke you and tie you up and fuck you like a slut. You'll beg me to make you scream, to make you cum, and to have your legs shaking. You'll never use these toys again and I'll take you to paradise,' he growled.

'I'll see you soon, princess,' he whispered and kissed my cheek. A gust of wind crashed against my body, I opened my eyes and he vanished.

I sat up on my bed and replayed the scene, what was I thinking and what was I doing. Most importantly, why was my body reacting like this, I lost control of it. He had the power over me. Seth was controlling my body with his words, imagine what else he can do, the voice in my head joined.

I rubbed my eyes and sighed, I headed to the bathroom then tried to sleep again.

The next day, I woke up in the afternoon. I really needed to sleep after all the partying last night.

I was getting ready when I noticed a red/purple mark on my neck, I got a closer look and my eyes widened, that creature left a hickey on my neck, he marked me.

My face flushed and a red tint covered my cheeks in embarrassment, a smile played on my face as I touched the mark. I quickly shook my head and stopped grinning, what the hell is wrong with me, I got my makeup and covered up the mark waiting for it to disappear.

I freshened up and headed downstairs to see a note from Allison.

'Running an errand, see you in the evening. Food is in the fridge, take care and be safe. I love you, Mal.

Allie xo'

Really, Allie, you couldn't text me that? I muttered to myself.

I ate some pancakes that Allie made then got ready to head to work, I had a shift at the library.

The day went by normally, I was restocking the shelves, putting the books away in chronological order, I even began reading a book.

It was about a royal princess being forced to marry an arrogant, possessive prince. But to add fuel to the fire, she already had a boyfriend so that caused problems. Before I could continue reading, I was interrupted by a cough. I looked up from my book and saw my arch-nemesis.

'We need to have a chat Mallory, somewhere private.'