Chapter 15 - Let's Sin

'It's time I show you something,' he grabbed and hugged me, 'Close your eyes,' and I did so. A huge puff of wind collided with our bodies and I hugged him tighter.

A few seconds later, 'You can open your eyes now,' and so I did.

'Where are we?' I looked around to see a familiar house.

'Let me show you something,' he covered my eyes then opened them. I gasped in shock and confusion.

'What the hell?' I muttered.

I saw Hunter and Tyler having a conversation, Seth teleported us into Hunter's house.

'Hunter?' I shouted out.

'He can't hear you. We are in the past and this is a memory playing,' Seth cleared the situation.

'Whose memory?' I asked.

'Just watch it,' he held my hand and we walked closer to Hunter and Tyler.

My eyes widened as I heard the conversation and a lone tear escaped my eye which I swiftly wiped. I looked back at Seth and his face softened at my wounded expression.

Without another word, he hugged me and teleported back to my house in the present. I sat on the sofa, 'Why would he do that?' I muttered as Seth sat beside me.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me in. I rested my head on my chest and allowed my tears to fall as he comforted me. We stayed like that for a few minutes then I wiped my tears and composed myself.

'Why am I crying?' I laughed through the pain, 'He doesn't deserve me, but he will get what he deserves,' I sniffled and left to wash my face.

The whole day I spent in my bedroom reading a book and eating.

The next few days went by in silence. Seth left me because I needed space but he would visit me every night and watch me sleep from the corner of my room, which was sweet and creepy at the same time. I continued my routine and spent time with Allison.

'Girl, we need to go out again,' Allison sulked and flopped on my bed.

I nodded, 'For sure,' I wasn't in the mood to make engaging conversations.

'You okay?' Allison pulled my hair slightly.

I exaggerated a pained look then chuckled as she began apologising.

'Let's go shopping,' she dragged me out of bed by my foot. I fell on the floor, yet she continued dragging me towards the wardrobe. We got dressed up then went shopping and purchased a lot of items.

Then we entered another clothing store to purchase some dresses. We both picked up three dresses and walked inside the changing rooms. I locked the door and admired myself in the mirror then began taking my clothes off to try on the outfits.

Suddenly, someone appeared behind me and embraced my naked body.

'Princess, what are you doing?' Seth whispered into my ear. His tongue gently licked and kissed behind my ear sending shockwaves through my body. I stood there naked knowing that things were about to go south in a changing room, in a public shopping mall.

'Why would you undress in a public place?' He pushed me forward against the mirror.

He grabbed my hands and placed them on both sides of the mirror, palm facing down as he interlaced his fingers from behind. He used his leg to spread my legs apart. He began kissing my shoulder as his hand left mine and grabbed my breast.

'Seth, stop. Not here. Allison is literally in the next stall getting changed. She's going to come for me,' I whispered pushing his hand away and trying to turn.