Chapter 18 - Strapped and Trapped

My head ached and my body burned, I reached my arm out only to see it not move. I blinked a few times to clear my vision. I'm tied to a bed, in a dark room.

'HELLO?' I screamed out struggling in the straps that constricted my legs and hands, 'What the fuck is going on?

I then remembered the guards handcuffing me. Allison standing by idly, the muscular guard tased me... shit, I'm in the mental asylum. A few tears escaped my eyes, I closed them and tried to relax, Seth will come to save me, I know it.

A few hours go by, I woke up when the door rattled and a guard walked in with a plate of food.

There was a cup of water, some bread, and meat. He unlocked the straps, 'Eat up,' he handed me the plate of food. It didn't look appealing, but I had no choice so I ate it. He came back in twenty minutes and took the plate and handcuffed me again.

A few days go by, I'm uncomfortable in this bed, they still haven't released me. I've been strapped in and they only unlock me when it's eating time or when I need to use the bathroom.

The door rattled again, why though? It wasn't lunchtime.

The guard walked in and removed the straps and lifted me up, he placed me in handcuffs, 'Someone is here to see you.' He took me to the private room with a glass separating the two rooms.

I sat down and anger sparked in me as I saw the being who entered.

'You shouldn't have come here?' I warned.

'I'm so sorry, Mal. I didn't want this to happen, but I had no option. You were out of control,' Allison sat down.

'Out of control? Don't even start with me. I'm treated like a fucking animal in a cage. I've been strapped down for days, I eat bland, tasteless food and I'm in a dark room, staring at the walls 24/7,' I spoke seething in rage.

She looked down and I saw a tear drop, 'Take your false sympathy and shove it up your arse. You did this on purpose. You're selfish just like everyone else. You didn't want me to stay with you because I'm a burden so you dropped me off in a fucking nuthouse,' I let my rage take over.

'That's not it Mallory, don't you fucking dare. You know that I was the only one who took care and loved you. You were like my sister-' I instantly interrupted her, 'Were?' I scoffed.

'That's not what I mean, you are my sister and I love you that's why I'm doing this,' she rephrased, 'You're suffering from a disorder and I want you to heal. What you did to Hunter and Tyler was horrible.'

'They fucked me over,' I notified, 'You don't know shit.'

'So you killed them?' She mumbled, 'That's not the answer.'

'Why are you here?' I changed the topic.

'I need you to know my intentions. I need to know what's going on with you,' she told me, 'Please tell me what's bothering you or who's making you do all this?'

'No one is making me do shit. I just have someone who cares and loves me and he helps me through it all. He's the one that tells me the truth and tells me how fake all of you are,' a tear dropped down my cheek.

'Who?'

'Seth,' I answered looking into her eyes.

She sighed, 'The guy who supposedly killed your father?'

'He DID kill that man, and Tyler,' I added on.

She had a horrific look plastered on her face, 'What the hell? You've lost it, Mallory. There is no Seth, this is all your imagination. You've been killing these people and you're creating this Seth guy and blaming him to keep your conscience clean.'

I scoffed, 'Of course you don't believe me. I don't expect you to either. He is real, he's a Demon Prince and he will come to rescue me,' I spat out then left the room.

'Mallory!' she shouted as I left and told the guard to take me back to my room. He took me inside and strapped me back. Seth is real no matter what anyone says, I muttered to myself as I fell asleep.

One week went by, Allison didn't come to visit me and my routine was the same, though I'm starting to lose my mind. A therapist came every two days to talk to me, even she didn't believe that Seth existed.

A few minutes later, the wind howled in the room and he appeared.

'Mallory, what the fuck happened?' Seth whispered and bent down over me.

Tears began running down my face, 'What took you so long? Allison found out about Hunter and Tyler and thinks I'm crazy so here I am.'

'I missed you so fucking much,' he kissed me then ripped the straps off my hands and legs, 'I will kill everyone who hurt you, princess,' he lifted me up and pinned me against a wall, 'Fuck, I've missed your scent,' he inhaled deeply in my neck and groaned, 'I had to take care of some things back home that's why it took me so long to get to you.'

'Get me out of here,' I whispered.

'Can I fuck you before that?' He grinned and pressed his crotch against me.

'In a mental asylum room?' I raised my eyebrow, 'How about back home?'

'I said I would fuck you on every surface, so let's cross this off,' he began unbuttoning my gown and it fell to the floor. In a blink of an eye, he undressed. We both stared at each other's naked bodies then our desire and craving took over.

He picked up and slammed me against the cold, concrete wall and kissed me.

Instantly, he plunged himself inside me and began thrusting, 'Fuck, baby.'

'I've missed feeling you inside me,' I moaned as his mouth sucked on my nipple. My moans bounced off the walls as his thrusts quickened and his tongue rolled across my swollen nipples.

I arched my back and grabbed his hair running my fingers across the fluffy locks causing him to groan. This only fuelled his hunger, he placed me on the bed and began ramming into me whilst standing up.

He grabbed the straps and locked my hands as the pressure built up. His cock slapped my spot and with every stroke, I edged closer to my orgasm.

'I'm going to fuck you for the whole of eternity,' Seth murmured against my breast and bit my nipple.

I arched my back and moaned loudly. Fairly soon, we both edged and the first time ever I said, 'I love you, Seth,' my body shook and his fluids entered me. We both breathed heavily as he leaned over and kissed me, then kissed my cheek and my forehead.

He looked at me once more with a look of guilt and anguish, then the wind hit me and I closed my eyes. I didn't open my eyes because I knew he was gone.

A few minutes later, I opened my eyes and screamed, 'Seth, you left me here. What the fuck?'

The door rattled and a guard walked in and saw me naked, 'What the fuck?' He quickly grabbed my gown and covered my body then strapped my legs. I laid there inaudible and in shock that Seth left.

'Is there a reason why you're naked?' The guard asked. I stared at him, then laughed as tears rolled down my cheeks, 'Are you good?' He asked again.

'Is there something wrong with me?' I asked him.

He looked perplexed, 'What do you mean?'

'Everyone always keeps leaving me. Don't I deserve love and happiness,' I sobbed as he buckled my legs.

'Take it easy, I'll bring you some medication,' he left the room then came back within a few minutes with a glass of water and a pill.

I gulped the pill down and took a sip of the water, 'I wasn't crazy before, but no one believed me. Now, I think I'm losing my fucking mind here.'