Epilogue

A/N: so I felt as if you all needed one last scene so here you go.

Enjoy x

2 months later

'Bathroom, NOW, princess,' Seth AKA Orpheus's harsh tone echoed in my head.

We have been living together since I became his princess, a demon princess and we lived in the human world, yet we visited hell once in a while. Hell is surprisingly different from what humans are told.

An hour ago, Orpheus and I had a fight so I was pissed off at him and he was being a dramatic demon. I sighed and got up from the sofa.

I opened the bathroom door and he stood in the shower looking at me with his eyes consumed by lust, his claws extracted, his fangs poked out and his cock hard.

Faint dark streaks designed his body. This look made me nervous, his demon look made me nervous.

I took a huge gulp, 'Everything alright?'

He looked at me silently for a few seconds then spoke. His demonic voice echoed, 'Come here.'

Involuntarily I began moving, he was controlling my body, literally. I walked until I reached the shower stall.

'Undress,' he growled, it was much deeper, hoarse, and rough I'm assuming that's his demon coming out to play.

My body began moving on its own as I undressed whilst he gawked at me. Moment by moment his eyes turned darker and darker. He was fully consumed by lust and desire.

I was just nervous that it's not his human side but his demon, which was 100 times more aggressive and animalistic.

'It's my demon, remember? I control it, don't be scared,' his voice reassured in my head, 'I'm still your Seth.'

Then he spoke out aloud, 'Come inside,' as soon as I took steps inside, the glass door shut and I was pushed against the cold wall.

He leaned in closer and dragged his claw down the centre of my body, I gasped as it left a fiery trail behind.

'Since you've been a naughty girl and insulted my sexual abilities. Here's what's going to happen, I will demonstrate some things, if you close your eyes or release your sexy moans,' he kissed my lips and pulled my bottom lip with his teeth, then released it, 'Then you're in trouble and I get to use your body as I please, in my demon way. Something you're not used to. Deal?'

I inhaled deeply and stayed silent. I wasn't sure if I was ready to compete with a demon.

'Deal?' He pinched my nipple. I sucked in a breath refusing to moan and he smirked, 'Game is on.'

He grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head, 'Do not move,' I assumed he was telling me, but I realised he used his powers to immobilise my hands. My hands were held up by a supernatural force.

He began massaging my breasts with both his hands, his tongue flicked across my hardened nipple several times as he pinched them.

I closed my eyes and bit my lip, 'Open your eyes,' he growled against my breast.

I quickly opened them as I realised it was part of the deal, 'DO NOT close your eyes. Look at what I'm doing to you, princess. Look at how your body responds to my mouth and hands. So, next time you won't ever question my abilities or bruise my ego.'

I looked into his dark eyes as he mumbled into my chest, his growl rumbled into me, further igniting my core.

He continued sucking my boobs, but then his fangs elongated and he sunk them straight on top of my left breast.

I gasped loudly all whilst maintaining eye contact with him, a satiated grin rested on his face as he swallowed the blood and healed the wound.

'Orpheus, I think that's e-enough,' I clenched my legs together and tried moving my arms, but they were stuck.

'It's enough,' he grabbed my throat and pressed a longing kiss to my lips, 'When I say it's enough until then I'll keep doing you.' He whispered against my neck and pushed his fangs in.

I whimpered but quickly suppressed it. I bit my lip tightly even though some blood was being drawn.

I was fascinated by how demons fuck, but at the same time scared. I also didn't like losing deals. But, of course, neither did demons and by the looks of it, he was definitely winning.

He slowly bent down, maintaining eye contact. There was a look of mischief and delight in his expression, I knew he was relishing this moment.

He bent down to his knees and said, 'Spread your legs,' I refused to obey and just stared at him.

He raised his eyebrow as his jaw ticked, 'Spread your legs or I'll do it for you,' he ordered scraping his claws against my thighs.

I closed my eyes for a split second then sighed but followed his words.

He smirked as I opened my legs. He leaned in and took a deep breath and snarled in my core. Once again the vibrations sent shivers down my spine. I shuddered and fisted my hands trying to control my emotions.

By the pleased expression, he saw my reaction as his eyes never left my face. We both stared at each other as he leaned in closer and swiped his nose against my soaked core.

Then his tongue came out and sent my mind into a whirlpool. His tongue began exploring my folds.

The eye contact multiplying the butterflies in my stomach. There was something about the look that made me melt.

He dug his claws into my hips drawing out a bit of blood. Then his fingers entered me, I gasped then quickly bit my lip. He growled next to my core again as he was still feasting.

The pace of his tongue increased as his fingers pumped in and out.

Then my eyes widened as I realised his claws were beginning to extract inside me, 'Orpheus, stop, stop. Your claws are extending inside me,' I muttered with a loud gasp and tried closing my legs.

He quickly stood up and grabbed my throat with his fingers still inside me. He pressed a hard kiss against my lips as I felt his claws come out.

He placed his leg in between mine and kept them distanced.

He placed a hard kiss and pinched my nipple as he pumped in one more time.

I moaned loudly into his mouth as my body released onto his fingers.

He grabbed my waist as my body shook, my hands fell onto his shoulders and I wrapped them around his neck.

He still kept his fingers in, 'My claws won't hurt you unless I intend to, my love,' he pulled his fingers out and his claws retracted. He proceeded to lick my fluid still maintaining eye contact, 'Oh and I win.'

He hoisted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist, 'I have been gentle with you so far, my love. Now let me show you how a demon fucks. Let me show you pure demonic power,' he growled as his demon took over. He opened the door once turning the tap off.

Then he began kissing me as he walked towards the bed with me in his arms.

*

Thank you so much for reading my book. Please don't forget to vote, comment and also follow me.

I have another book called 'Revenge Never Knocks,' which you can read.

Your support means the world to me. I hope you enjoyed the ride and the little surprises!

Farewell,
Fiction fans x