Chapter 16 - Chaotic Together

The next day, I was brought out of my slumber to a tingling sensation to my core and wetness dripping. I moaned loudly and opened my eyes to see a head buried between my legs. I gasped and yanked on the fluffy hair and pushed my legs closed.

But, I froze as a loud growl resonated, vibrating my core, and a grunt released when I pulled the hair.

The two heavy strong arms pulled my legs further apart then brought their lips closer to my folds and spit dripped on it.

'Seth, what are you d-' my words were shoved by a moan as Seth entered two fingers into me.

I gasped and grabbed the headboard for support. Seth continued his magic, his tongue rolled and his fingers entered me at a rapid speed, fairly soon, he brought me closer to the edge.

My eyes rolled back and my hands grabbed the bedsheet. I moaned loudly and released all over his mouth, he gripped my thighs and licked all the juice as I shook. I looked up to him and he lifted his head up.

A sly smirk played on his mouth, he put one finger in his mouth that was covered with my fluid, he licked it all whilst maintaining eye contact.

'Good morning, princess. Thanks for quenching my thirst, that was truly delicious,' he came closer to me.

He took his other finger and was about to put it in his mouth when I opened my mouth and took it in. I seductively sucked his finger and tasted my own juice maintaining eye contact.

He looked at me with pure lust and his eyes began changing colour as a low guttural noise rumbled in his throat. He moved closer and kissed me deeply. Then his tongue entered and caressed mine.

Suddenly, my phone rang and I answered.

'Hello,' I spoke into the receiver. Seth began trailing my neck with open-mouthed kisses, I gasped as he grabbed my breasts and freed them from the top. I was unable to concentrate on the phone call.

'Mallory, I need to speak to you. Can you meet me at my house?'

My voice was hushed as Seth bit my nipple, I knew he was doing this on purpose. I tried pushing his face away using one hand, but he swiftly grabbed it and pinned me down.

'Tyler, is everything okay?' I took a deep breath and managed to reply. Seth growled maliciously as soon as he heard the name, he pinched my nipple and bit my neck luckily without the fangs. I bit my lip stifling all prohibited moans.

'Come to my house, please,' and he hung up. I dropped the phone on the bed and covered my breast again.

'You're not going,' Seth kissed my cheek then got off the bed.

'I don't know,' I got up.

'I wasn't asking you. I am telling you that you aren't going unless you want this world to feel my wrath. I don't trust this Tyler boy, I've smelt his desire for you,' he spat out in repugnance, 'You're not safe.'

I scoffed, 'Tyler and I literally hate each other.'

'More of a reason not to go,' he answered.

'I have to see what he wants,' I shrugged.

Seth growled and slammed his hand against the desk then disappeared.

'Great way to have a chat,' I rolled my eyes. Regardless, I was going to see Tyler.

I showered and got ready and messaged Allison that I was going to see Tyler.

'Hey Tyler, you good?' I greeted him and entered his house.