Chapter 12 - More Lies, More Mysteries

I woke up feeling sore, I headed to shower since last night was hectic. I entered the shower and turned on the tap allowing myself to relax in the gentle water.

As I was drifting away, a pair of hands encircled my body and grabbed my breasts. I yelped and turned around to meet with the deep, blue eyes.

'Seth, what the hell?' I shouted out.

'Princess, that scares you, but being around a demon doesn't?' He deadpanned.

'I prefer demons over humans,' I muttered with a sigh.

The demon's sexy and fucks me well so win-win, I thought to myself.

A growl emitted from his throat, my eyes widened because I realised that he can read my thoughts. I looked towards him and gulped as I saw his head tilted with a sly smirk and his eyes slowly turned dark.

He pushed me against the wall of the cold shower surface and pressed his body against mine. His hand grabbed my arse whilst the other grabbed my throat and he passionately kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

I felt his cock twitch and I knew things would go south if we didn't stop. I pushed my hand against his chest yet he didn't budge, but growled instead, 'Don't push me away from you.'

'Seth, you and I both know where this is going and we were at it all night. I'm sore already,' I whined.

'Can't help how ravenous I am for you and this demon hunger doesn't help,' he rested his head against my forehead, 'But I'm not sorry, I would do it again and again and again,' he smirked.

I giggled and bit my lip. I pushed him and flipped us around, I pressed my body against his and felt his hardened cock, 'I want you to do it again and again and again,' I muttered into the kiss. I began kissing down his body and heard little growls vibrating through him.

I kneeled and grabbed his cock in my hand. It was massive. I began moving my hand up and down, whilst making eye contact with him. He looked down with his eyes fully dark and I saw his fangs poking out.

I stuck my tongue out and licked the tip and watched his eyes roll back and he leaned back against the wall. I swirled my tongue once more and then shoved my mouth down as far as I could go.

He groaned and grabbed a fistful of my hair. I began bobbing up and down earning several growls and grunts.

I let go and licked his balls up and down, then began sucking him again. He tried taking control by moving my head but I stopped, 'I'm in control, Demon Prince,' I smirked and began bobbing up and down even faster.

With each up and down I took more and more of him in, I was deepthroating him and my gagging sound resonated through the shower stall.

A few minutes later, he released into my mouth and some dropped down my chin. I stopped and looked at him and he did the same. I swallowed everything in my mouth and got up, 'Demon cum, tasty,' I wiped my chin and swallowed the remainder whilst looking at him.

He flipped me around so my front made contact with the glass wall. He pushed me forward and spread my legs apart. Within seconds, he rammed his monstrous length into me and waited for a few seconds allowing me to adjust. I placed my hands on the glass for support as he began pounding into me with pure strength.

He leaned into me, one hand playing with my breast whilst the other snaked around the front and he shoved his fingers into my mouth. I sucked on them lightly making him groan near my ear.

He began placing small kisses all across my shoulder and back, as his hand left my breast and moved down to my clit, 'You're only mine. Your body, your soul, your mind. Everything belongs to me,' he growled, 'My little slut.'