⤷‧₊˚ forever [levi x lost reader]

Hi everyone, I hope you enjoy this one. I am not the most creative so hopefully you guys don't find it boring. Please do comment anything, I would love to see your reactions.

<3

--------------------

LEVI POV

Thankfully, today's expedition was a success resulting in very little deaths and a few minor injuries. Although it wasn't a major expedition, we still had to take back part of land from titans and survey the area before our mission to Shiganshina.

We are currently on our horses riding back to HQ through the streets of Wall Rose. My love, Y/n is somewhere on the opposite formation, so hopefully once I get back, I will be able to see her. For sure I know she's here, she is amazingly strong, almost matching my strength.

I have a big surprise for her. I smirk inwardly at the thought of her reaction.

I slide off my horse whilst patting its head. My black stallion has always been loyal to me. Walking to my office, I head inside whilst removing my blood-stained cape and clothes before taking a shower to clean off.

Once cleaned, I sit at my desk starting a report of the mission.

Y/n will be coming soon, god I am so nervous to see her after what I'm going to show her.

I hear footsteps from outside, getting closer knowing it's Y/n.

Footsteps start getting closer, then I realise someone is running, panting really loudly.

Tch, the bathroom is the other way.

The door is slammed open, causing my head to shoot up.

"Tch Jeager, care to knock?" I question, my eyebrows furrowing at his scared reaction.

He salutes stiffly, with a wings of freedom badge in his hands. "S-sir! I apologise, but I have some...news to tell you"

I sigh irritably, wanting Y/n's presence. "Spit it out"

"U-uh, I-it's about Y/n, she's..."

"I haven't got all day, I have paperwork to complete brat."

"R-right, sorry sir but Y/n has gone m-missing, we couldn't find her once we returned back. W-we found her horse alone with just her badge attached to it after f-following us to the walls."

I steadily stand up, walking to Eren as he shrinks down into his posture, intimidated.

"What did you just say...?"

"S-she was a brave soldier"

"Out"

Eren frowns, cautiously placing a badge on the desk and exiting whilst mumbling "I'm sorry for your lo-"

"Get out"

No...

I stood, frozen.

Why?

How?

Shakily, picking up the badge, I immediately recognize Y/n's name stitched onto it.

The cloth falls from my hand gliding down onto the floor.

Sobs wrack my body as I slide down, crouching with my face in my hands.

"W-why Y/n- you promised" I sniffled.

No... Y/n is strong, she is alive out there. I shouldn't be accepting her death right away.

Right..?