⤷‧₊˚ skin [vampire levi x reader]

this is my best work so far since my writing and imagination has improved so much! i adore this concept and fiiiinally got to write it in the aot universe

--------------------

"L/n".

She blinked.

Tilting her head up, she found the Captain staring down at her.

Beautiful pale skin, so scarily pale to the point where it's almost white.

She pondered at his features for a moment.

As if she doesn't already do it a hundred times a day.

Chiselled jawline with high, prominent cheekbones.

The contrast of his onyx hair and skin was striking.

"Yes, Captain?" Y/n managed out as her fingers touched the edge of her table, ready to rise.

His coal eyelashes flicker for a second as he glances at her fingertips.

Such a small action, yet it made her heart race.

Crossing his arms as his muscles flex, "Your gear is ready in my office. We leave in 20 minutes".

With a hand to her fist, she nods "Yes, Sir".

Levi tilts his head, causing tendrils of raven hair to caress his eyebrow.

His eyes shift, deep and assessing, as his gaze travels over Y/n and drawls out "Good".

With that, he walks out of the room leaving Y/n alone, who doesn't know what to feel.

Why does he have to be so effortlessly irresistible?

She catches up with Levi and falls into step behind.

He moves with grace and fluidity, his every motion calculated and deliberate.

Despite his striking appearance, there is something elusive about Levi, something that made her feel like she could never quite pin him down.

There was an intensity to him, a sense of power that he seems to radiate. It was almost as if he could control the very air around him, bending it to his will.

He just had that aura of confidence that draws everyone to him, to look up to him. Despite him disliking the attention.

It was beautiful, yet unnerving.

Entering his room, he hands over her gear and they both strap it on, as well as going over the camping trip.

Yes, a camping trip. They will head outside the walls, (a safe area) to camp out during the night, then set for the mission in the morning.

Though like normal, Levi will leave before morning. It is his thing where he prefers taking on titans at night.

As her e/c eyes follow his sharp fingers raking through his hair, she asks, "Uh, may I use your bathroom please?"

Levi stilled for a moment, as if calculating something that seemed to have troubled him.

"There's a women's just down the corridor" Levi says with a strange edge.

Pink blooms Y/n's cheeks, "I'm dying sir, we only have 10 minutes anyway".

Edge gone, he rolls his eyes with a hint of amusement, "Fine, go ahead. But hurry up".

She laughs and enters, finishes her business and begins to speed wash her hands. Bringing them up, now dry to adjust her hair, she stops dead at the empty wall in front.

Who the fuck doesn't have a mirror in their bathroom?

Confused, Y/n walks out and turns to Levi who is leaning against the doorway, legs and arms crossed.