⤷‧₊˚ imagines [levi x reader]

I'm so nice, I'm updating both my fic and this (please check it out and have a read! I would highly appreciate it).

Anyway, this isn't a one shot just some cool imagines/scenarios with your man Levi.

--------------------

One.

You and Levi, both teens at a party.

Playing laser tag, he spots you and smirks with his gun in hand - then quickly jogs towards you.

The sudden movement catches your eye, quickly making eye-contact with Levi.

All of a sudden, he pushes you into a corner, making your e/c orbs widen.

Still with that smirk plastered on him.

Then without processing your thoughts, his lips come into contact of yours.

Your mind goes fuzzy as butterflies fill your stomach.

Your knees become weak.

Levi then pulls back, and looks at the target on your stomach.

Bringing his gun up, he shoots you.

Then walks away with his smirk growing.

Two.

You're out to eat at a restaurant with him.

You sit down at a table for two, Levi pulling your chair out for you to sit on.

A gentleman always.

After looking at the menu for your mains, the waiter comes over with your drinks.

He kept looking at you and smirking.

Levi caught on, and did not like it at all.

You didn't want to seem rude, so you give a small smile.

You knew Levi didn't like it and before you know it, his hand is already gripping your thigh.

Claiming what's his.

You tried your best to fight back a blush, as you felt the heat increase.

He gives an intimidating glare to the waiter, hoping he will take the hint.

Before leaving, the waiter turns back around to say to Levi.

"She's a pretty girl, that's all".

Levi instantly replies.

"She's my pretty girl".

Three.

You've been talking to a guy for a while and he finally asks you to go on a date.

You go on the date and now you are walking home.

You were expecting it to be perfect, however you can't figure out why you're having doubts about this guy.

Was it that he was too extra? Or didn't bother? Was he too clingy? Did he even talk a lot?

You breathe a sigh as you walk through the dark headlights that appear on the road.

A movement made you turn your head and surprisingly, it's one of your childhood friends whom you are very close to.

"Fancy seeing you here" Levi says with a slight smirk.

You look back and fake a smile.

But you were delighted to see him.

He notices as confusion spreads across his face.

"Come get in, I'll take you home" he says in a softer tone.

He leans over the passenger seat to open the door for you. You climb in and sit in silence.

"What's on your mind y/n?" Levi asks.

You turn to him "I just thought that maybe I finally found the right guy, but I dont know what happened".

You look down slight, fiddling with your fingertips "It's like my feelings for him suddenly changed" you answer quietly.

He doesn't say anything, but slides his arm around you - pulling you close - comforting you.

You stay there for a minute or two, close to Levi.

He pulls back a little and looks down at you, you look up at him.

In that moment, you realise you were looking in all the wrong places.

It was him.

He had been right in front of you this whole time.

--------------------

Thoughts?

Hope you liked these ones!

Makes me feel even more single.