⤷‧₊˚ seduction [levi x used reader]

No, there's no cheating. We don't allow that here :)

Tw: Mentions of prostitution and unwanted sexual acts. (I don't know how to say it, but there is no lemon)

Aaand, thank you so much for 3k reads! When first writing this, I never thought it would reach to where it is now. Thank you xx

Enjoy <3

--------------------

Levi fought the urge to bring a hand up to his nose at the reeking smell of alcohol.

As well as his personal space being invaded, he wanted nothing more but to escape.

However sadly, being one of the most invited person - seen as he is almost viewed as royalty as Humanities strongest - he had been forced yet surprisingly convinced to come.

So now, in his usual black suit with his white crisp clean cravat, he stands tall...and alert next to Erwin in a grand hall.

People were in groups or floating around as they chattered.

Some dancing in the middle and on the sidelines, drunk or all over each other.

He assumed Hange must have sprinted to the drinks area.

"Couldn't the cadets come instead of us, when we have important needs to tend to at HQ" Levi growled to Erwin, with his eyes roaming on the crowds of people.

Erwin cleared his throat as he nodded to fellow person as they passed by, before taking a glance to Levi.

"The paperwork can wait. Plus, this gathering is only for higher ups and royalty".

Levi groaned, knowing he's right.

But if he was going to be forced here, he would much rather have someone he is comfortable with the most.

You had been the only person for him.

Over the past years you had stuck by him, though at first he disliked the attention.

But as time progressed he became contented with your presence.

He appreciated that you knew what to say and not, as he was definitely a hard character to please.

But you had treated him like a normal human being. Not a captain - still with respect - but as a friend.

Levi was certainly suprised at first. Not everyone was as friendly. All what other people saw of him was a cold and private man with no feelings.

So seeing you reach out to him, no doubt created a soft bone in him.

No one had given him friendly affection.

Not in a long time.

He admits, it feels nice. Knowing someone does care for him.

Knowing someone that wants him to come back alive after expeditions, for them.

And there was no doubt feelings had developed.

---

Right now, you would do anything to flee this moment.

You were dressed in a black dress with a slit. Smokey makeup shaped your face and jewellery planted everywhere on you.

Of course, you had to blend in. However you were the only cadet - lower rank - at the event.

Your role was not to simply enjoy the gathering, but to complete a mission set cold-heartedly by Erwin.

You had successfully caught the attention of a 40-ish old, high class man. The name John Witt (Y'all I didn't know who to put, so I just inserted a random name).