⤷‧₊˚ scream [levi x tortured reader]

!! TW !!
blood, cuts, strong language & violence

--------------------

Unbearable screams of agony filled the concrete cell.

Fresh and dried blood are painted on the ruinous walls, rusted bars and the cold surface.

There stood one hooded man in the middle of the cell, surrounding a helpless woman.

A sadistic smile was plastered on his face- continuously torturing the helpless being.

You were lifelessly seated in a wooden chair. Sliced hands and arms were strapped down tightly, almost at the point of stopping blood circulation. Bruised legs and ankles were also tied to the legs of the chair. Your head drooped down making your unclean hair cover your dark, worn out eyes. Your body was covered in all sorts of indescribable wounds.

You were practically half dead.

And for what?

Bullshit.

During the time of Eren's and Historia's kidnapping, your squad were travelling to the chapel where they were taken. Through the woods you were split up, though unfortunately you had gone the furthest out, causing some MPs to spot you and kidnap you for answers of Eren and Historia's whereabouts.

You were unlucky to be spotted, but you had never expected the MPs to be this desperate, almost killing you in the process.

Though you did know where Eren and Historia were, you would never betray your friends, your squad, the Scouts. You would go as far as sacrificing yourself to save humanity as that is one of the consequences of joining the Scouts.

So, you took and accepted everything coming at you.

Tch, they think I'll backstab my squad huh? They can kill me and still get no answers.

At first, you were strong – shouting and spitting at you. Even when they first got the knife dug into your fresh arm - still did not cry in pain.

You didn't want to show weakness.

However, this made them push for more, thinking they could go to the extreme without causing havoc.

But, it did.

Some days, they would continuously slice your arms, roaring for answers. Some days they would rip your fingernails off. Some days they would almost break a bone. Even one day, they got so outraged, they punched you and knocked you out cold.

Those days, you couldn't help but scream in anguish. You cried and cried wishing to die. You dreamt about wanting your family near you.

You wanted to be in Levi's arms so badly.

Speaking of Levi, the day you disappeared he went crazy. Frantically searching for your, screaming out your name. Even the squad noticed the behaviour from him, knowing full well of your relationship with him. Levi found it almost impossible to carry on without you, yet he had to as they still had a mission at hand - making him motivated to complete this mission and find you. But every night he longed for your warm embrace, sweet words and kisses – he felt so alone.

Almost to the point of silently crying himself to sleep.

What if she's dead?

What if I'm too late?

What if she thinks I have given up on her?

Many questions overflowed Levi's head. There were times he couldn't think straight. He loved you to hell and back to which he couldn't afford losing you.