⤷‧₊˚ experiment [bestfriend levi x reader]

ik u guys like angst so make sure to read my fic Everlasting Pain !! plenty of angst and fluff

-

best friends testing out couple life? this may not go too well..

----------

I walk my way down the street, side by side with my hot best friend.

Of course, as if I'd ever admit that, but it's not as if I've got feelings for him.

The thing is, Levi and I are struggling to find love.

Like, we are just so old (31), I know it's old.

But then, my desires of licking his hot abs could come true with this thought.

So I speak it.

"Why don't we try...to get together to see?" I stutter "Uhhhhhhh you know an experiment" Gosh, I don't know what to say.

"What? You become my girlfriend? My...good friend?" he mutters "As much as I hate to admit it...".

I trip him slightly making me grin "Oi, fucker, watch your words".

"No seriously though, think about it. It will be fun" I consider "And might work...".

Still walking, Levi pondered for a moment.

"Ok, whatever" he grumbles.

Hah.

---

"So you invited yourself for breakfast just so you could see me off to work?"

Gosh, we are less than 24 hours in, and we are already failing.

"We are a couple, remember?" I sigh loudly "This isn't some sort of joke you dwarf!"

I couldn't help it.

"You call us a couple then you insult me and call me a dwarf, what a nice girlfriend" Levi grumbles as he adjusts his bag and grabs his keys.

This man...why did I ever mention that this could work?

"Shut up, have a nice day" I say fast walking to him and placing a quick kiss to his cheek.

I swore I saw his lips curls slightly.

"You missed".

And he uses his index finger to point to his lips - wide, 'innocent' eyes.

I blink "I'll be at home when you come back".

He mutters an 'ouch' before leaving.

Yeah, no.

Levi:
Forgot to tell you, but you make good coffee.

You:
It takes a lot of talent to press the ON button, but I try.

---

Levi's deep ass voice booms through the house.

"I'm back from work honey, can't wait to see the scrumptious dinner you've made me".

"I ain't your bloody housewife!".

I see his smart figure appear in the living room.

"Why are you always in my house?" he asks, setting his bag down.

"Cuz' I'm yo gf".

His face cutely scrunches "Weirdo".

"You love me though".

His eyes roll "I guess I do" then, he mumbles "Totally not forced".

---

I yawn, exaggerating it by stretching my arms to the earth's atmosphere.

"Goodnight daaaarling!" I sing, walking up Levi's stairs with a grin.

"So now you're going to sleep in my bed?"

"Yep!"

"Pervert".

I hear Levi's footsteps behind me on the stairs "I might as well join you, seen as we are a couple".

Fuck, my cheeks are heating up.

"Yeah, and you're going to keep your hands off" I quietly say with humour.

It turns quiet as we get ready for sleep.

Then, just as I'm about to get into bed, I feel heat behind me.

"I don't think that's possible" his breath tickles my ears.

Then, I feel his slender fingertips grasp my chin, turning me to face his sharp features.

"After all" he whispers, grey eyes boring into mine.

"You are my girlfriend...right?" his sexy voice sends tingles throughout my body, going down to my core.

Holy shit.

His lips connect with mine.

They move skilfully - dominance showing - claiming I'm his.

Without me noticing, he parts my lips - his tounge entering and moving inside with superiority making my knees weak.

They way he touches me on the waist and jaw sends shivers all throughout.

Dirty thoughts enter my mind.

He parts teasingly before going any further.

I can feel his hot breath on me as he recovers, I almost faint on the spot as I stare into his eyes.

Now, I'm rethinking my feelings for Levi.

---

"I'm serious, that was and IS the best I've EVER had".

From that mind-blowing kiss from yesterday, butterflies still remain in my stomach.

"I can still feel his sexy lips on mine Sasha!" I say, touching my lips.

This girlfriend and boyfriend test might just be working out after all.

"Damn..." Sasha says with wide eyes "You fallin' hard girrrrl! Get that dreamy look off ya face!"

"What?! Wh-what, shut up and drink your coffee!" I stutter as my expression drops.

I watch as Sasha obeys, and takes a massive chug of her coffee.

She stares off into space.

"I wish someone could kiss me" Sasha sighs "I'd kills to have that look on my face".

"I'd kiss you" I say "But one I like men, and two, I'm kinda afraid you'd like it too much".

Sasha flipped me off.

I laughed.

---

Levi scooted closer to me on the sofa.

Over the last couple of weeks, we have adjusted and started to act as a normal couple.

And now it feels natural.

"You know" he stretches his arm around me and my cheeks burned.

"I think this whole couple thing is working out".

I turned to face his breath-taking features "Oh yeah?".

"Yes, my love".

He smiles slightly and warmth spread across me.

"I can't agree more, my midget" I lovingly say, pressing a long kiss on his cheek, making him cringe.

"Rude ass" he mutters.

"Just joking..." I chuckle.

I add "Maybe not".

"Oi!"

----------

i made myself laugh