⤷‧₊˚ bruises [abused levi x reader]

Requested.

It is canon that Levi stutters whenever he is speaking to his crush.

Kenny is gonna be the bad guy, even though he is anyway 💀

Enjoyy.

--------------------

"Hey, what's that?" you ask Levi as you spot something on his arm.

He glances at you quickly, before looking down and fumbling with his sleeve - pulling it down.

"Nothing".

You stare at Levi suspiciously "Okay...".

You stare at your feet as you hold onto the chains, pushing yourself forwards and backwards on the swing.

Suspicion has been growing these past few weeks, spotting nasty bruises on Levi, mostly on his arms.

But being a good friend, you're not the type of person to put pressure and force him to answer the cause of the bruises.

Turning your head to Levi, who is also swinging on a swing beside you "It's getting a little late, wanna go back to mine and eat?"

Levi stares ahead with the purse of his lips, then faces you with a slight apologetic expression "I can't".

"Alright...how come?" you ask softly, pushing yourself higher and staring at the clouds.

All while Levi stares at you, eyes glistening as he watches your hair fall back from the wind.

"M-my uncle prefers if I go straight home" Levi stutters unexpectedly.

He clears his throat as you look at him "Surely you can text him that you will be at mine, you can go straight home after that" you say.

"Trust me, he will-. He just won't let me at this time of night".

You wonder.

It's only 6pm...

But then again, you don't want to pressure him.

"Alright, maybe another time" you say with a small smile.

You slide of the swing and reach down to grab your school bag.

Hearing a hiss, you look up to Levi, who had a slightly pained face - holding his arm.

"What happened?" you quickly say, walking over to him.

He let's go of his arm and dismisses "It's nothing, don't worry Y/n".

You give Levi a soft look and start to walk side by side to the entrance of the park.

Reaching the entrance, you face him "Stay safe walking alone".

A curl on Levi's lips appears "I should be saying that".

"Hey! Can't I look out for you?" you say with a small smack on his shoulder.

He shakes his head jokingly, looking into your eyes.

You gaze back, into his blue ones.

Touches of grey, swirls around - capturing and hypnotizing you.

He slowly blinks, revealing his dark lashes.

Something had pulled you both to move closer and close both your eyes.

You could feel his breath onto your lips as they closer.

His lips brush yours, like a feather.

However, the peaceful moment was thrown away from a ring of the phone - causing you both to snap back with pink covered on your cheeks.