⤷‧₊˚ reincarnation [husband levi x wife reader]

I literally forgot everything what I was going to write for this and now I'm literally writing off the top of my head.

So please don't mind if it's terribly boring.

I finished writing a levixreader story and now I'm actually crying it's finished bc its so sad .... oops spoiler alert !!!!!

But I don't know when to start posting omg.

<3

--------------------

Under the stars.

You sit contently beside your husband, Levi.

It was just one of those rare nights, where you would sit on the roof and gaze up at the blanket of stars.

Washing away the reality of the world full of monsters and pain.

Gazing over at Levi, your eyes full of nothing but love.

Tracing his features with your e/c eyes; his jawline, nose, stormy eyes to his raven hair.

He was perfect in your vision.

Turning his sight from the sky to you, his softly smiled his rare ones.

Only for you.

Looking back at the night you wonder "Do you...believe in reincarnation?"

His expression turns into confusion.

But at the same time, he was used to this.

The random and bewildering questions.

But he didn't care, he loved it in fact.

"Why ask?"

Sighing, you look at your swaying feet "Just wondering, what would you want to be reincarnated as when you..." you trailed on.

Hesitantly flicking his eyes around the scene, he cleared his throat.

As a blush appears on his pale cheeks.

"Oh?" you say, confused.

"A horse" he says.

Awh...

You smile brightly gazing at him.

"Horse is my favourite animal, as you know. And, I can still go on missions with...crazy speed and live with a sense of freedom" he carefully explains.

You felt absolute pride, knowing Levi could open up to you without any boundaries.

It made you so happy to see him express his thoughts.

"What about you Y/n?" he asks, shuffling closer to you then raking a hand through his raven locks.

Now feeling comfortable with the conversation, he can express and tell you anything, without any worry or judgement.

He can break down those walls and show his true emotions to you, the one he trusts and loves the most.

Because being around you is all he has ever wanted

He admires you as the wind blows your hair around your face, and as the moon illuminates your features.

"W-well...I want to be a bird" you say nervously "cliché, right?" you laugh.

But you were being honest.

He shook his head in disagreement as his eyes soften.

He admires you as you speak.

You look back up towards the twinkling stars.

"All I want is to be free from these walls.

Free from all those monsters and to live happily with the people I love, and to be able to travel anywhere I want without a worry".

You had to admit it.

Similar to Eren's desire.

It's all you ever wanted.

To live pleasantly with Levi and possibly a family; in a beautiful area peacefully.

He smiled at you as he watched you pour your heart out.

His heart was bursting, he loves you so terribly much.

Moving closer to you, he drapes an arm around you, pulling you to lean on him.

Laying your head on his shoulder, you close your eyes in comfort.

His familiar warmth and smell, immediately makes you feel safe and loved.

Intertwining both your hands, your silver rings stack against each other.

They brightly glint with the moonlight.

"Even when we are apart" he says, caressing your hair and laying a light kiss on your head.

"And in another world far, far away".

"I will find you,

and marry you again".

In the arms of your beloved.

In the arms of his beloved.

And so, as a comet flew across the sky, you wished for nothing more.

--------------------

I really like the ending.

But this is so short, aaaa!

Hoped you guys liked it regardless.

<3