⤷‧₊˚ heart [levi x comatose reader]

i started college and idk

the stress will be real so i may not be updating as much :(

bold = authors note

--------------------

This had never meant to happen.

All you had wanted - and had - was a normal life.

Surrounded by friends as a regular soldier, travelling outside the walls to kill titans.

And you lived that life, carrying a secret not a living soul knew.

But when it came to one of your most treasured friends on the brink of death.

You couldn't hold back and slash your hand.

"You...damn cowards" you say, with your arms chained behind you to the pole.

Not only did you save a life, you killed 20 titans during the breach of frost.

"What?" one of the Military Police says with wide eyes.

Your anger rises and rises.

"Just shut up and bet everything on me!" you shout in rage.

Your powerful words echo throughout the court, causing it to fall silent.

The stricken Military Police stands in shock, before announcing.

"Take aim!" which causes a shotgun to be loaded and pointed straight at you.

Frozen, your heart stops at the finger on the trigger.

Suddenly, a kick in your jaw pushes you to your right, knocking the air out of you.

You watch a tooth fall forwards onto the ground in front of you.

Huh?

You get a second to turn around and see Captain Levi, looking over you with dark eyes.

However, not a second passes, and he lifts his leg right into your stomach.

Blood starts to sputter from your mouth.

Straight after the kick, he immediately pulls you forward by your hair and sending a knee straight into your face.

Blood, everywhere.

Punches left and right results in the Military Police to shake in fear.

Eren gasps in horror as he watched his best friend get kicked and beaten like a rag doll.

Unable to hold back his rage, he reaches his arms onto the rail to leap into the area - but Armin snatches Eren's arm.

"Wait, Eren!" Armin frantically says as Eren snaps his head to Armin.

Eren says nothing, but his mouth is still open in horror.

He looks back to you, to see your head fall down to look at the ground as you breathe, with blood dripping from your nose and mouth.

Then, Levi's foot comes down roughly to your head, making it hit the ground and stay.

"You know personally, I think nothing instils discipline like pain" he starts, his foot keeping your head on the ground.

His grey eyes stare down your helpless figure "You don't need a good talking to, but you're in need of girl is to be taught a lesson".

Struggling, you manage to turn your head to the side slightly, your eyes reaching his daunting ones.

You try catching your breath, but just the sight of Levi makes it worse.

"And you happen to be in the perfect kicking position" he finishes.