⤷‧₊˚ dares [levi x reader]

Hope you like this one looooooooooooool

*evil grin*

--------------------

As usual you were a nervous wreck.

Levi was currently sitting on your couch, legs crossed and leaning back.

Who wouldn't drool over that?

Focus on the breakfast Y/n.

Stop staring at the masterpiece.

You had been good friends for a while, and so you planned for Levi to join your house for breakfast, before inviting others for a nice get-together.

Calling Levi to the dining table, you triumphantly smile as you place the breakfast in front of him.

He looked...amused.

"Made you breakfast, I know it's just a bowl of cereal but it's the only thing I can't burn".

You sat down with your cereal and started to eat.

Levi just sat there; he honestly didn't know what to say.

"Well...I'm glad you were- honest. I'd rather eat this than something burnt".

"Yep" you chuckled.

He raised his eyebrows in amusement and started to eat.

Oh, how much he wanted to laugh there and then.

---

The living room was now filled with laughter and chatter.

Sitting in a circle on the floor was yourself, Hange, Eren, Armin, Reiner, Connie, Jean and Sasha.

Levi was opposite you.

Everyone had agreed to do just dares...everyone except Levi.

"ME FIRST, HEHAHA" Hange exclaims and laughs manically.

That definitely shut everyone up.

We all groaned, and obviously getting ready to expect the worst.

"Right, I piiiiick...." she trailed on, dragging a point finger across us.

You look towards Armin and he had sweat beads forming on his forehead.

Oh Armin...the game hasn't even started and he's already about to pass out in fear.

Hange snapped her pointed finger to Connie. "YOU!".

Connie's eye widened, but then a smirk grew "Hah! Bring it on!"

"I dare you to do a catwalk to the front door and back. Also, make sure to put on a big show".

Hange evilly laughed.

Sasha snickered "Go Connie! Own the stage!".

Connie immediately stood up, strutted confidently to the front door. We all watched in amusement as we laughed. Then, he walked back but did something unbelievable.

He did a f-flipping motion with h-his h-hair.

He was so confident it was killing us all. You couldn't even keep your laughter in as tears brimmed your eyes.

He then plopped back down "What a breeze!"

"C-Connie, gosh, that was amazing dude!" Jean slapped his back like a proud father.

"Yeah! You should think about modelling, cuz that was golden!" Sasha exclaimed taking another handful of crisps and filling them into her mouth.

Levi scoffed "Not when you got no hair to flip".