Where are you?

"Taehyung, he is my friend nothing else." I said still crying. He loosened his grip from my wrist. "Look in my eyes y/n. If it's true look into my eyes." He said with his scary voice. I looked at him with my eyes still teary.

"y/n I don't care if he is your friend or anything. You are married to me now. And you are not allowed to hangout with any guy, other than me. UNDERSTOOD!!"
He shouted in anger and went upstairs.

I was just there crying like a kid. I left the house and walked.

Why is he like that. Sometimes it seems like he loves me and sometimes he becomes harsh. Jungkook is just my friend.

I was just walking until I came to reality. I bumped into someone. Urgh.. not again.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I came downstairs and searched for y/n. She was not there. Where is she? Did I hurt her that much? I should go and find her. I would have not been angry at her for such a small thing. Why I am like this?

I searched for her in the neighborhood. In her favourite cafe. Everywhere. I called all her friends. But she was not with them. Of course she will be with him. What's that guy's name? JUNGKOOK..........

y/n's P.O.V.

I saw that person's face and avoided eye contact. I walked past him. "y/n!!??" He shouted. I ignored him. "y/n!!!" He came towards me and stopped me. "y/n why are you ignoring me" He asked.

He was my cousin brother Namjoon. He is already married and my mom lives with him. Why is he here?

"And why are your eyes baggy? Did you cried?" He asked worried. "No I just woke up and decided to go for a walk. Isn't the weather good." I was trying to sound normal. "It's ok if you decided to take a walk but why are you so far away from your neighborhood?" He asked. I looked around and realized that I came far away. Ahhh my stupid ass.

"Is everything okay?" He asked. "Everything is ok bro. Can I come with you. I want to meet mom?" I said. "Ok let's go." He said and we walked home.

At home ~

"Aigoo my y/n. How have you been?" My mom said as she came and hugged me. "I'm fine mom how are you?" I hugged her back. "Hey y/n I missed you." My sister in law Jisoo said and we exchanged hugs.

"Why so suddenly everything is ok right??" Jisoo asked. "Yup. I just came nearby so decided to meet you all." I said. "Isn't Mr. Kim here with you?" My mom asked searching for him behind me. "Mom he is not here. I came alone." "Oh ok. Come in." I went inside.

Hi readers! Hope you doing well. Don't forget to vote and stay tuned for the next episode.💜