I got it back.

"Do you remember me??" I asked. "Umm. Yeah." She finally said. "I just want to say thank you for saving me that day. You are like an angel to me. Thank you so much." I thanked her. "It's ok. You should be careful." She said. "Oh. Yes. You saved me. Let me pay you back. What do you want me to do??" I offered her. "No. It's ok. I didn't save you to get anything back." She said. I melted at this. WHY SO KIND??!!

"Wait I have to give you something." She searched for something in her bag. She took out a necklace. No. Not a necklace. It was my pendent. MY PENDENT. "Oh my God. I searched for it like there's no tomorrow and it's with you??" I said. "Actually it got stuck in my bag that day." She handed it to me. Now I got my pendent back, Taehyung cannot ignore me anymore.

We talked for sometime and had lunch. I also asked for her phone number so we can hangout.

I was really happy that I got my pendent back. I never imagined that I will meet her again. Thanks to my strong memory.

Namjoon oppa dropped me home and I was waiting for Taehyung. I just can't wait to talk to him without hesitating. I kept the pendent under his pillow so he can see that and get surprised. Woohoo.

Author's P.O.V.

It was already time for Taehyung to return home. But he didn't. y/n made dinner and still waited for him. After sometime she got worried because it was already 12 so she called him.

On the call ~

y/n - Hello!? Taehyung?
??? - Hello mam. I'm secretary Choi.
y/n - Mr.Choi where is Taehyung?
Mr.Choi - Mam he is in a meeting.
y/n - This late?
Mr.Choi - Yes mam.
y/n - Can you tell till when will he come back home.
Mr.Choi - Mam the meeting will be long. I don't think he will come back this night. You should eat and take rest.
y/n - Can you give the call to Taehyung.
Mr.Choi - I am sorry mam but he is busy.

She hunged up. She was really really sad that he will not come home tonight. One more time the food she made is going to go on waste. She ate a little and stored the leftovers. She went to the bedroom, the face of Taehyung being surprised by the pendent was flashing in her mind. She took out the pendent and kept it in her wardrobe's locker.

Feeling sulky she went to sleep.

Hi readers! Ok. I have nothing to say.