*BONUS*

"Sir I got these flowers you wanted." Secretary Choi said. "Why are you wet? Is it raining outside." Taehyung asked. "Yes. A little bit of shower is there. You should hurry up before it pours heavily." he brushed his hair with his hand. "Hmm. Dry yourself and make sure not to catch cold. I'll leave now." Taehyung put on his coat and left. 

As predicted, it started raining heavily. Taehyung wanted to stop by a cake shop but it closed early today. Luck was not with him. 

While driving down a street, he found a girl soaked in rain asking for lift. She waved her hand to stop the car. Taehyung let down the glass pane. The girl backed off when her eyes met with him, as if she ran to a wrong person. "Get in." Taehyung said. She did as he said. 

"How have you been?" the girl broke the silence. "Happy. Happy without you." Taehyung said. She regreted  asking him. "I am happy that you are not there anymore. I am happy for you too, that you got a right person on the right time. Unlike me who suffered alone. Are you happy?" he continued. "I am sorry Taehyung." she said. "What are you being sorry for Daisy? The memories we made, they don't bother me anymore. I am happy now and you should be too." he let out the feelings that were withering him for years. Daisy understood his mordancy and a tear left her eye.

Yes, you guessed right. Daisy cheated on him with a boy who lived in her dream city. She was indeed a gold digger. She wasn't dead actually; she was dead for Taehyung. He told his stepmother not to tell y/n the truth for he didn't wanted y/n to know about how his first love who left him because of someone else.

"We're here." Taehyung said. Daisy got out of the car, bowed and thanked him. Taehyung was watching her go but then she turned back. She returned to him. "I don't know if it's apt or not. But please." she handed him a card and went away.

It inscripted "Daisy weds Dylan." he drove away.

"It's not apt." he threw it in the dustbin before inserting his key in the keyhole. "Babe I'm home." he shouted. Didn't got any response. He walked up to the kitchen and saw y/n with headphones grooving. He went to her and wrapped his arms around her. She recognized him by his scent and flipped around. "Happy anniversary dear." Taehyung said softly, removing her headphones. "Same to you Tae Tae." she said and gave him a quick peck.

"I bought you flowers." he handed her the bouquet. She was delighted. It reminded her of the day of their marriage. She noticed the change of her feelings towards him. She remembered how they were clueless of each other, but now got extremely close, Celebrating their first anniversary together. 

"Aigoo. My son came home." y/n's mom came running from upstairs with a gift. "Happy Anniversary my babies." she hugged them both and planted a soft kiss on their foreheads. "Time flew so quickly. It feels like a few days ago you were crying for not marrying Taehyung, but now, see, how happy you both are together." she said. "Mom stop it." y/n got embarrassed.

Taehyung and y/n's mom served the dinner as y/n sat smiling at them. She smiled at how every minute Taehyung would praise her mom and how she would get shy by his compliments.

They did dinner and ate the dessert. y/n's mom slept early. So, Taehyung and y/n were watching tv. Taehyung wrapped his hand around her shoulders as y/n rested her head on his chest. 

Taehyung was lost in his thoughts. Thinking about y/n. Thanking God for giving him a beautiful, understanding and responsible wife. Having the glimpses when he first saw her eating ice-cream in a winter night at a dim park and how she offered him half of his ice-cream. He probably thought she was a blockhead but got curious about her and stalked her. And at last, told his parents to marry him with her. He chose the right girl despite of her being a total stranger. 

"Oh. I forgot. You had an appointment today with the doctor." Taehyung realised and felt irresponsible for not taking her to the doc. "It's ok. Relax. I and mom went already." y/n said. "Thank GOD. What did the doctor say?" he asked. "She said everything is good. The baby is fine and healthy." y/n replied. Taehyung gave her a peck as he caressed her little baby bump.

~THE ACTUAL END~