Periods.

He didn't wanted to call him home. But he was the only option.

After sometime bell rang. 'DingDong'. Taehyung went downstairs and opened the door. There stood Jungkook smiling widely with a gift. Taehyung was confused. He welcomed him and made him sit in the couch. He was going to speak but suddenly Jungkook stood up. "Hello. I'm Jeon Jungkook. y/n's friend. It's nice to meet you." Jungkook said and handed Taehyung the gift. "I always wanted to give you this, but we never met properly." He said. Taehyung received the gift and smiled.

"Yes. You called me. Can I help you in any way?" Jungkook asked Taehyung. Taehyung was afraid to tell him that y/n got fever because he thought Jungkook was protective towards y/n. Suddenly they heard a scream. Taehyung ran towards bedroom and Jungkook followed him.

y/n's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes. My head was paining. I looked around and saw that I was in the bedroom. Did I teleport? A sudden pain hit my abdomen. I lifted the duvet in which I was covered. And. Guess. What?. Half of the bed was red. My mouth left a scream. I got periods. Why now?

I heard someone open the door. There were two men standing. Taehyung and Kookie. Kookie? I covered myself. "Yahhhh. why were you screaming? You made me worried." I heard Kookie and felt someone sitting on the lower edge of the bed. No. No. Don't sit there. "Hey! How dare you talk to my wife like that?" Taehyung spoke angrily. "I can speak to her the way I want. She is my best friend." Kookie fought back. "You can't talk to her like that. She is my wife." Taehyung busted. "So wha-" "Why are you guys fighting??" I poked my head out and cut him off. "And you get up from here." I lightly kick Kookie to get him off the bed. Taehyung giggled. "Hey! Why are you laughing?" Kookie questioned Taehyung. "Stop. It. Please." I whined.

"Ok. We will stop now. You tell. What happened? Why did you scream?" Kookie asked. I was confused how to tell them about it. Both eyes were on me patiently waiting. I was more comfortable with Kookie about these things. So I decided to tell him. I signalled him to come closer. "Kookie. I got my periods. The bed is stained. Please you both go out I will change and come. Please take Taehyung out." I whispered in his ears. "What are you telling him that you can't tell me?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows. "Nothing nothing." Kookie said and started to push him to take him out of the room. "Wait. What happened? Tell me too." Taehyung struggled with Kookie's strength.

It was cute watching them both.

Hi readers! How's this one? Hope you all are doing well in your studies. Best of luck for rest of the year. Don't forget to vote and stay tuned for the next one.💜