Breakfast.

I woke up with a THUD sound. Wait I am home alone. What was that?? A theif?? I was going to call 911 but I heard someone shouting. It was Taehyung. Why is he shouting alone. I got up from bed and quickly tied my hair into a bun so I don't look messy. I walked downstairs. There were four to five people with files all around our living room. And at the entrance Taehyung was scolding someone because he dropped something, I guess. "I also told you before, you can do anything in my house. You can break anything eat anything or put my house on fire but y/n is sleeping now don't disturb her. Get back to work." He told all his employees. :'(

I was confused should I face him or not. Wait! I did not brushed yet. I rushed back upstairs.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I heard someone running upstairs. So she is already awake. Am I ignoring her these days. 'Yes, you are Tae.' Just let this deal with Heesung company finish. Then I will be free and will spend time with her. 'Everytime you say this Tae.' I know but this one is real.

Let's first handle these files. The financial team had all these files stored in a place and they forgot about it. And me too. Now we have to finish it within one day.

"Did you all had breakfast?" I asked everyone. "Yes sir." They said except Secretary Choi. "Sir I didn't get to have breakfast." He said. "It's ok. You can go to the kitchen and see if there's something to eat." Yes I can believe him, he will not put my house in fire.

y/n's P.O.V.

I did my morning routine. And now I am hungry. But in the way to kitchen there is living room. What should I do? There are so many people.

I courageously walked out. As I stepped in the living room all of them except Taehyung stood up and greeted me Good morning. I also greeted back and went to the kitchen being embarrassed.

I heard rustle sounds from the refrigerator. A person was searching something in that. I walked to them and tapped their shoulder. He stood straight. "Oh. Hi. Good morning mam." He bowed to me. I also bowed back. "Mr.Choi what are you doing here??" I asked. "Actually mam. I am hungry. I didn't got to have breakfast." He said. Oh so he is hungry. "It's ok. I will make breakfast for you." I washed my hands. "It's ok mam. I saw some leftovers in the fridge, I will eat that. You don't have to worry." He stopped me. "It's ok Mr.Choi. Along with mine I will make breakfast for you too." I decided to make cheese sandwiches and chocolate milkshake. Who doesn't love chocolate. "Mr.Choi you can continue with your work. When the breakfast will be ready I will give it to you." "Thank you so much mam." He said and went out.

Hi readers! Bye readers!