Snacks.

Author's P.O.V.

Jungkook and Taehyung came out of the room and Jungkook closed the door. "Why did you take me out?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook didn't answer and started walking downstairs. "Hey I am asking you something." He asked again. "Where's the kitchen?" Jungkook asked. "Hey. Tell me." Taehyung turned him around. "Bro. She is on her periods." Jungkook answered and headed towards the kitchen.

"Oh. Periods." Taehyung said. He was confused because he never confronted this kind of situation.

He followed Jungkook to the kitchen. Jungkook was looking in the fridge. "Bro you got no groceries. Are you not getting paid? Are you starving my y/n?" He said. "Hey. Why are you touching my fridge. The groceries are finished. And she is my y/n not yours." Taehyung replied and closed the fridge. "Ok. I will go and buy some stuffs." Jungkook said. "Oh. And can you bring these medicines too." Taehyung handed Jungkook the prescription. "For you?" Jungkook asked. "No. For y/n." Taehyung said. "Wait. What? Why? What happened to her?" Jungkook got worried and his eyes got bigger. "She just got a little bit of fever. Nothing else. Now you should go. Go Bring the medicines" Taehyung pushed him towards the main door. Jungkook glared at him and went away.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

Huh! Jungkook is like a kid. Totally different from his looks. Does y/n like this type of boys? Should I go upstairs? No. What y/n must be doing?

Oh! I should search about it.

What happens to women during periods?
• Cramps.

Cramps? On legs? Oh. No. In the lower abdomen.

Headache.
• Backpain.
• Irritability.
• Moodiness.
• Feeling sad or emotional.

They get these all things experience once a month?

I researched for it for sometime and got fascinating facts that I never knew. Yes, I went to school but they never taught these things until you choose medical. And I was not a medical student. Daisy was.

This time I didn't got the ache in my heart for Daisy. I think I don't have feelings for her anymore.

Now I love y/n and only y/n.

"Taehyung." I heard a sick voice. y/n was coming slowly towards me. I made her sit in the couch. "Are you fine?" I asked. "Yes I think so." She replied with her sore throat. "Where is Kookie? Did he went back home?" She asked. "No. I sent him to bring medicines for you. And. Tell me. What was the need to eat ice-cream? Ok you ate it. But why the whole bucket y/n?" I asked. "I was h-hungry." She got scared.

Wait man. What are you doing? Talk to her softly.

"Ok. I'm sorry for last night. I was really stressed. Nothing was going my way. The loads of work and less time. I was worn out. I'm sorry y/n." I held her hands and asked for an apology. "It's ok Taehyung. I can understand. But. Wait. That important meeting. You had it today right? Why didn't you go to the office?" She asked. "How can I leave my y/n alone in this state. I have told Secretary Choi to postpone the meeting. He will handle it. Don't worry." I assured her. "But you  worked hard for today." She felt sorry.

'DingDong' the bell rang. I went to open the door. "Come here. Help me." Jungkook dragged me to his car and handed me big grocery bags. There were so many. "Did you buy a week's grocery?" I asked him struggling with the bags. "No. These are snacks for y/n." He replied as we walked inside. "But aren't these too many?" I asked. "y/n likes too many." He said. We kept it all on the kitchen slab.

"What are all these?" y/n asked as she took a glance of me to read my reaction. "Snacks for you my hedgehog." Jungkook replied. "Did you buy the medicines?" I asked incase he forgot. "Yes here." He handed it over to me. "Let me make you your favourite breakfast." Jungkook said as he took out ingredients from the bags. "May I help you." I asked him. "No it's ok, just sit and watch." He wore the apron. y/n and I both sat on the stools watching him mastering in kitchen. "He went to culinary school for few years. He makes delicious food. His parents run a famous restaurant too." y/n whispered from beside. I nodded in response. She didn't lie. He held knife like a chef.

Hi readers! It's a big chapter huh? Hope you like it. And do some cooking at home. Don't just sit and eat instant noodles out there. Don't forget to vote and stay tuned for the next one💜