Jealousy.

I watched a movie while eating chicken. When the movie finished I started panicking cause it was already four. I cleaned up everything and took a quick shower. Now it's time to choose what to wear. I chose a red dress and did a light makeup.

I went to the living room and waited for Taehyung

I went to the living room and waited for Taehyung. 'DingDong' the bell rang. I ran towards the door and opened it.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

"Are you ready?" I asked while scanning her from the top to bottom. She was looking so beautiful. I just wanted to kiss her right now. "What do you think?" She said. "Let's go." I intertwined our hands and dragged her to the car.

I drove and after sometime we reached our destination. I got out from the car and y/n came near me. "Shall we go?" I asked. She nodded and followed me.

y/n's P.O.V.

"I'm looking good right?" I asked him as I saw some girls looking at us. "You're looking gorgeous" He said without looking at me as I blushed a little.

The party was in a huge garden. All decorations were simple but beautiful. Taehyung and I went to an empty table and sat there.

"Let's toast for our company's better luck." The old man raised his glass and the speech ended.

As the speech ended, music was played, some couples came in the centre and started dancing. It was looking so romantic. I looked at Taehyung, he was munching on one of the chocolate kept in a bowl on the table. He was looking cute though. I also wanted to dance but I was afraid to ask Taehyung.

A man came to Taehyung and whispered something in his ears. "Give me a minute." He said and I nodded in response. Then he left with the man.

I was watching the couples dance as I saw someone coming towards me. He looked familiar. I would have seen him in our wedding. "Miss would you like to dance with me??" He said and held my hand. Before I could answer he dragged me in the centre. He kept his hand on my waist and intertwined our fingers. And we started dancing.

"I'm Park Jimin and you're y/n. Right?" He asked while staring at me. "Yes." I said. Oh! So he is Park Jimin. He looks handsome. "You look beautiful, Taehyung is lucky to have you." He giggled. "Yes." I smiled at him. But WAIT!! I forgot about Taehyung where is he? I wandered my eyes all over the garden but he was nowhere to be seen.

After sometime Jimin kept his hands around my waist and pulled me closer. Now I was feeling uncomfortable. "Excuse me. I have use washroom." I said and he let me go. I asked a lady where's the washroom and she told me the way inside the house. I was going there by myself.

Suddenly someone flipped me around and slapped me. I looked at that person. Taehyung? His eyes were full of anger. "What happened Taehyung?" I asked with my cracked voice, tears falling down my cheeks. "What were you doing with that Jimin. You were enjoying right?!! You were smiling at him!!" He shouted at me. "Taehyung I can explain. He dragged me-" He cut me off. "Can't you say 'NO' to him?? You're unbelievable y/n." He said in his scariest voice. "Taehy-"

"SHUT UP!!" He said and went away. I saw some people coming so I quickly wiped my tears and ran to the washroom.

Hi readers! Hope you guys like it. Stay safe and eat lots of delicious food. Dont forget to vote and stay tuned for the next episode 💜