Game.

If Jungkook is her best friend does he know everything about her? More than me? "Do you know? y/n and I were roommates before your marriage." Jungkook said. "What room mates? You both lived together?" I was shocked. "Yahhhh! Shut up." y/n glared at Jungkook. "Why are you giving him wrong hints? Tell him that your girlfriend also lived with us." She continued. I got relief.

Author's P.O.V.

Jungkook's intention was to make him jealous. "Oh? Did she lived with us? I erased her memories so I don't remember." He said.

"Don't be so silly. I know after breakup you drank so much that we have to take you to the hospital. And when you were unconscious, you whispered her name every minute." y/n backstabbed him. "Hey. Don't embarrass me in front of your husband." He hid his face in his palms. They talked for a while, waiting for Jungkook to finish.

"Here is your breakfast." Jungkook served them.

"And here are your medicines

"And here are your medicines. Take it after your breakfast. Hmm?" Taehyung gave y/n the pills with a glass of water. She nodded in response.

"You made too much." Taehyung said. "Don't worry. y/n will eat it all." Jungkook replied. y/n glared at him and they started eating.

The breakfast looked delicious and the taste agreed with its looks. It was really pleasing. Ofcourse it was made from well known chef's son.

"It's really delicious Jungkook. I'm impressed." Taehyung complimented him. "Hmhm. I know. y/n must've got used to it. She ate delish food everyday when we lived together." He tried to tease Taehyung again. But this time he didn't hear and just nodded.

After eating~

y/n ate her medicines and went to bedroom to take rest. Taehyung and Jungkook were left alone.

Jungkook came to the living room and discovered a gaming console. "Hey! Is this yours?" He asked. "Yeah. Someone gifted me I think." Taehyung replied. "No wonder, it's so new. You never played it right?" Jungkook unboxed it. "I never got time to." Taehyung sat on the couch.

"Let's play today." "No. I don't want to." "You know y/n loves to play games. If I teach you now, you can play with her in future."

Taehyung had no choice. So he agreed to play with him. "Ok tell me all the instructions." He said. "Just watch me play once and you will learn everything." Jungkook selected a car race game.

Taehyung waited and watched his hands and the TV screen trying to match them. After sometime Jungkook finished. "Did you learned anything?" He asked him. "No. I didn't." Taehyung was annoyed. "It's ok. You're a beginner. Let's play together this time. I will teach you while playing." Jungkook offered.

They started a new game.

"How to start? How accelerate it?" "Push that small joystick up." "Howw to sloww it down??" "Pull that joystick down." "Wait. Waiiiittt. I'm crashing." "You're not." "How to turn right? Tell me quick. Quuiiiccckkk." "That green button." "It's not workingggg." "That's blue, you dumb." "They loook alikkkee." "They don't." "Oh. No. No. Noooooo. I crashed. I LOSTTT!!!!!"

Hi readers! Hope you all are doing well. Prepare yourselves cause last episode is coming soon. I'm so thankful to you all. Stay safe. I luv y'all💜