Familiar.

I'm here, laying on my bed. After all the household works. Taehyung's dad surgery was successful and they are returning soon. They said there was a surgeon named Daisy. She really helped them. It's a relief that Taehyung's dad is fine. I was really worried because of Taehyung's bad luck.

Talking about Taehyung. After he found out that I lost the pendent, he returned to his old self. I also went to search on the accident site but it was not there.

It's such boring in a big house with nobody. When Taehyung is home he just does his work work work work work. Sometimes he behaves like I don't exist.

I can't invite Hwasa to hang out because she is on a vacation with her boyfriend. Yes! She got one. And forget about Jungkook. If I call him Taehyung will misunderstand once again. Now I regret not making more friends.

Wait I can call someone. Namjoon oppa..
I texted him.

On text~

                                            Hello, you there?

Joonie oppa🐨
Yes. Say.

                                             Are u free today?

Joonie oppa🐨
Yes. But after 12 noon.

                                                              Perfect.
Joonie oppa🐨
What? Perfect?
Are you planning a prank
on me??

                               No. No. I was just saying,
                               let's have lunch together.
                          And hang out for sometime.

Joonie oppa🐨
Why? Do you want to
tell anything?

                                                             No. Just.
                                             I'm feeling lonely.
                                                             😞👉👈

He knew that Taehyung was ignoring me.

Joonie oppa🐨
Ok. ok. I'll pick you up.

                                              Thank you oppa.
                                               Sarangheo😘😘

Joonie oppa🐨
I'm feeling like your
Boyfriend.

                                                              😑😑😑

You wore this👇

Time skip~

We ate lunch and now we're on a shopping mall to buy somethings. "This perfume smells good." Oppa said. I sniffed the cap. "Yes. It's good." I said while he sprayed it on his wrist. As he rubbed his both wrist together the bottle fell down. Oh my clumsy brother. Thanks to God, it was not made from glass. He picked it up and kept it in it's place. "Let's go from here." He said as he dragged me to the toys section.

I saw a girl she looked familiar but her bag looked more familiar than her face.

Author's P.O.V.

"Secretary Choi. Please send Miss. Jang with her files." Taehyung said. In a while she came. "Sir may I come in." She said. Taehyung signalled her to come in.

She was a girl who was in love with Taehyung. She always wore revealing dresses to seduce her boss. But Taehyung didn't gave a fvck. Cause he loves y/n.

Taehyung was checking her files. "Sir I have something to show you." She said. Taehyung looked at her. She fiddled with her phone and showed him a picture.

Hi readers! Hope you all are doing well. I was busy with my studies. And who isn't watching Olympics? I was obsessed with it. I think the story is going well, but let me know if you want a villain. If you liked this episode don't forget to vote and stay tuned for the next one💜