Apology.

I came home and rested on the couch. After mom told me about his past I felt guilty. If mom never called me today I would have divorced him and hurt his feelings more.

I went to the bedroom and changed. I was a little tired so I took a nap. I woke up at 6 and started preparing for the dinner. I made bibimbap.

 I made bibimbap

I never made it. This was my first try. Hope Taehyung will like it. I made dinner and sat on one of the stool's. I scrolled through my phone as I waited for him.

I heard the main door open so I ran towards it. I saw Taehyung.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I looked at y/n and she smiled at me. WIERD. She helped me taking off my coat. "How was your day??" She handed me a glass of water. "It was good." I said.
"You go and change, I will serve the dinner." She said. I nodded and went to take shower.

Why is she behaving like that. Wasn't she mad at me?

I took a quick shower, changed and went downstairs. y/n was waiting on the dining table and she was humming a song. That reminded me of something but I didn't think of that much. I went and sat down. "Try this I made this for you." She said and served me. As I shoved my spoon inside my mouth she asked, "How is it.?" Wait girl. Let me chew it. "It's good." I continued eating. Should I ask her why she is behaving like this? I looked at her she was eating spoonfuls which inflated her mouth. Cute!

I finished it and picked up my plate to put it in the sink. y/n took the plate from me. "I will do it." She said and smiled. Now I really wanted to know what is in her mind.

"y/n!?" She hummed in response while washing dishes. "Why are you behaving like this??" I asked. "Behaving like what??" She looked at me. "Weren't you mad at me earlier??" I stood close to her. "I was. But not now." She said as she finished and remove her apron. "Why?" I asked. "So you want me to stay mad?" She said putting up an innocent face. "No. I mean, what is the reason??" I said.

"I was stupid." I gave her a 'what?' look. She held my hand and made me sit on the chair. "Yes. You heard right. I was stupid that I didn't understand, you slapped me because you didn't wanted any other guy to touch me. It was just your possessiveness. You cared for me but I took it in an another way. So sorry if you felt bad." She rubbed the back of her neck.

Awwww. Why is she so sweet?

I cupped her face with my hands. "Why are you saying sorry? I should be the one who should apologize. I'm sorry that I hurt you. I just can't control my emotions. And to be honest, I was jealous, that, that pervert was dancing with you. Stay away from him next time."

"Oh so you were jealous?Huh?" She said teasingly wrapping her hands around my neck. "Were you?" She licked her lips. "Yes. I was. So?" I said moving closer. She blushed and ran away.

I also followed her to the bedroom. I laid down on the bed. "y/n." I said. She faced me and I hugged her. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" I asked. "Really!?" Her eyes lit up. "No. I was just joking." I said. "Yahh!!" She chuckled and hit my chest playfully. "Be ready, I will come to pick you up. Ok?" She nodded and burried her face in my chest. I hugged her tighter and kissed her forehead.

Hi readers! Excited to go on a date with Taehyung?? You all are safe right.! Be at home, cook bibimbap and eat. If you liked this episode don't forget to vote and stay tuned for more 💜