Should I divorce?

Author's P.O.V.

y/n woke up by a call. "Yahh!! Let me sleep. I will call you later." She answered without looking at the caller id. She hunged up and nuzzled her face back in his neck and he hugged her closely. After some time she realised what is she doing.
She looked up and saw Taehyung's baby face sleeping peacefully. "He is so cute, handsome, flawless. His lips.." She thought and touched his lips. "But these lips cursed me yesterday" She slapped his lips lightly. Taehyung was awake at that time but didn't react.

She took his hands and removed it from her waist. ( You would think that now Taehyung will pull her into a hug. But sorry, it will not happen.) She did her morning routine and went downstairs to make breakfast. Yes, she has to make breakfast for his cold husband or he will faint on his way to office.

On the other hand Taehyung was confused what was she doing with his lips. He got up and started getting ready. y/n was making breakfast, when Taehyung came and sat on one of the stool.

She started making noise from the utensils showing her anger. Taehyung was just looking at her. She served him and went to the lowest rack where she kept her snacks. Took few packets of chips and some chocolate bar. "Aren't you going to eat breakfast?" Taehyung asked her. "I don't want to and Why do you care? Weren't you the one who slapp-" y/n stopped as she realised what she said, she cursed herself. Taehyung looked at her with guilty eyes. She quickly walked away.

"So she is mad at me." He thought and stopped eating. He went to office without eating. He was thinking how he should persuade her. "Should I buy her a dress? Should I make a meal for her? Should I simply apologize to her? Or..."

y/n was watching series in her laptop. "Oh! I forgot the drink." She came to the kitchen and found that Taehyung's plate was there. "He didn't ate a bit. Does it tastes bad?" She tasted it. "It's good. I think because I came with yesterday's thing that's why he didn't ate. It slipped out off my mouth. I didn't wanted to hurt him."

She immediately called Taehyung's secretary.

On call~

Mr.Choi - Hello!?
y/n - Yes Mr.Choi. I am y/n.
Mr.Choi - Yes mam. How can I help you?
y/n - Is Taehyung in the office?
Mr.Choi - Yes, mam.
y/n - Actually Taehyung didn't ate breakfast today. Can you feed him something?
Mr.Choi - Did you two fight?
y/n - Noo!! Pab-. Oh! I'm sorry.
Mr.Choi - It's ok mam. Don't worry I will give him something to eat.
y/n - Make sure he eats it and don't tell him that I called you.

She hunged up.

After everything happened, y/n still cared for him. She thought, even if she cared he will still hurt her. She wanted to get divorced but she was not sure. She was never bullied by someone so she was really hurt. "What should I do" she whined and flopped on the bed. Then she got a call.

y/n - Who??
??? - Yahh! y/n. I'm Hwasa. Did you forgot me??
y/n - Hmmm. What happened?
Hwasa - Your voice looks sad. Everything is ok right?
y/n - Everything is alright.
Hwasa - I called you so that we can hangout. Are you free today??

An idea popped out from y/n's mind. "I will ask for her opinion. Afterall she is my good friend." She thought.

y/n - Yes I'm free.
Hwasa - Ok I'm coming to pick you up. Get ready. Fast. Now!
y/n - Yah. Ok ok.

She hunged up. She got up and started getting ready. She wore a floral top and jeans.

 She wore a floral top and jeans

y/n's P.O.V.

I got dressed up and waited for her. She came and we went to a nearby cafe. We sat down there and ordered our drinks.
I took a sip and started the conversation.

- Hwasa. I want to tell you something.
- Hmm. Go ahead.

I told everything that happened between me and Taehyung from the first day. Like how he became sweet and how he got mad about that Jungkook thing. And how he slapped me.

- YAHHH!!?? HOW DARE HE SLAPPED YOU??!! Let's go I will not leave him ALIVE!!!

She shouted after listening. Everyone was looking at us. Why this girl is like that?? I face palmed.

- Hwasa please calm down. Everyone eyes are on us. Don't mess around.

She looked around and apologized to everyone.

- So what to do now??
- I think I should take divorce.
- REALLY!!??
- Yeah!! I don't want to live like this. He is always cold to me. There are many fish in the sea. I will get one after divorce.
- Are you sure?? What about his fame?? What about your parents??
- I don't care. He hates me and I want love. I agreed for this marriage because of my mom. I will tell her everything and I think she will agree for it. What do you think???
- I think it's ok. But 'its your choice'.
- So why would I ask you??

'RingRing' my phone rang. It was my mother in law. She was Taehyung's step mother but she was kind. I picked up.

On call~

Mrs.Kim - Hello.
Me - Hello mom. How are you??
Mrs.Kim - I'm fine y/n. How are you??
Me - I'm also fine.

I looked at Hwasa and she raised an eyebrow at me.

Mrs.Kim - y/n I want to ask you for a favour.
Me - Yes mom. What happened??
Mrs.Kim - Can you please come over now. I want to have a talk with you.
Me - Ok mom I will be there in minutes.

I hunged up.

"Hwasa sorry I have to go now. We will hangout someday." I said with my puppy eyes. "Yah! How can you leave me like this." She scolded me. "Do you know that boutique near the park in queenstreet I have discount coupons of it. Here. Take it." I handed her the coupons. "I'm so sorry." I pinched her cheeks and left.

Hi readers! I'm back. Missed me? Huh?! Hope you all are safe. My break is still not over, but I thought to give you all at least one episode. If you like this one don't forget to vote and stay tuned for the next episode 💜